Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Headdy

The situation with my head

44 posts in this topic

The irony...

Quennch, nub, learn to read. :> He clearly isn't just saying "Get well soon".

I would like everyone to praise the lord for how he saved headdy's life! It's a miracle he fell down the stairs and didn't die! PRAISE THE LORD! It's miracles like this which keep me believe lord jesus!

RIP Pieces brain-cells.

I would like everyone to praise the lord for how he saved headdy's life! It's a miracle he fell down the stairs and didn't die! PRAISE THE LORD! It's miracles like this which keep me believe lord jesus!

RIP Pieces brain-cells.

+1 to you. ;) lol

Bump

Update: I had to visit a special physical therapist today and she did some research on my neck and came to the conclusion that the second vertebra of my neck (which is the most important one of your body) is probably damaged & moved from it's place. My neck muscles are pushing itself to the limits to keep the vertebra in it's place, luckily it is a human reaction we can't control. It's really dangerous, she told me I'm pretty lucky because if it moved the opposite way, I could have been dead already. This kinda shocked me (Mentally) and she also told me I probably will never recover from it. She told me the minimum(!) is around 2years before I'll be able to do 'normale-life' things. I need to go to the hospital Thursday to make 'special' pictures of my neck, and they hopefully find it. (So they can guess how bad the situation is).

Anyways, thank you for reading and wishing me the best. You guys are great! ;)

PS: Don't look at the bad grammar :P

Update: My highest vertebrae of my neck is 'stuck'. Next week they'll probably try to get it loose again and after that my pain should decrease (on long term). I visited the rehabilitation doctor today. He told me that he first wants my neck to be okay, and after that I have to go to the rehabilitation centre. (That will take ~2-3weeks). They're keeping me there for 8 weeks. (2 months). After that, I should be around 60-70% recovered. They are going to help me recover in the physical and psychological way.

So I'll probably less online for about 10 weeks. I really hope that I'll be able to do normal things like school, social life, gaming, coding after that.

Thank you guys for all the support. I'll keep you guys updated! :)

You Have it hard I bet. Your lucky you didn't break anything when you fell down the stairs. Be Glad you didnt. My uncle fell down the stairs not too long ago..... and well.... he is paralyzed from the waist down. I barely ever get to see him anymore due to his condition. ;-;

Bump

Post copied from http://board.ninja-gaming.us

So, almost 10 weeks passed. I passed 6,5 months going through a lot of pain, heavy times and sad moments. I've experienced a lot of different things. Got to know myself better. Had some fun times.

Anyways, enough bullshit. I'm done with my rehab! This is my final week, I'm focussing mainly on school and my fear. Next week, I'll enter another sort of program, which is only 3x a week (3weeks long) and then 2x a week (2weeks long) at rehabilitation centre. This means, I'm sleeping at home, so I'll be home at 4-5pm. This means, I CAN PLAY IN THE EVENINGS AGAIN! WOOOOH! (Final date = 18July though)

The other days, I'll go to school (Monday and Friday) so Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I'll be in rehab.

I'm so happy about it though, I've had enough of this shit.

Tbh, the amount of pain I had decreased (a lot), so this means I'm able to handle more (like playing games :P)

I can't wait to see you guys ingame again.

Thanks for reading,

Thimo

Tl;dr I'm partly done with rehab, going into a sort of day-rehab now for 5 weeks. I'm able to play in the evenings. I'm feeling a lot better than before

That's awesome man! Can't wait to have you around :3

It's so great to hear you're doing well and it's gonna be sweet with you here <3

Glad to hear your rehab is almost over

Great that the pain has decreased enough for you to go back to living your regular life

Hope everything else goes well

Happy to have you back ;)

Great to hear Headdy! Keep working hard. :)