Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OwO

Player model visibility on/off

7 posts in this topic

As the title says, I have a suggestion for our Raid Deathrun server - the option which allows you to choose: 1) You can see other players (default) and 2) You can disable player models, make it invisible.

Second option is helpful when there are like 15 and higher players online and it is uncomfortable to play sometimes, especially when you try to do fast run.

Discuss here, do you agree or disagree

I don't agree

Makes it that much more challenging, especially to nub speed runners

Also, how you supposed to see activator to know when he is going to acti?

I don't agree

Synd has made a very good point here, it is quite more challenging when there are more players and that just adds to the fun tbh

I disagree with the idea

I don't agree

I forgot to add that this option should be in fast commands near weapon drop, probably and mostly b47, so you can on/off player model visibility when you want, for example you will play with this option turned on: you don't see player models, you started to be aware about acti and you simply do b47 and they're visible again.

About speedrunners, yeah, you're right, i'm a fokken speedrunner and I want this option so hard

Could always make it so only your team can't be seen, similar to CoDJumper. However, don't know exactly how much effort that would be on Lossy's end, considering there are a few things that still needs to be fixed.

Yeah I'm worried aswell about difficulty, but looks like Lossy don't wanna reply in this thread xD