Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SPi

Your 3 Favorite years.

26 posts in this topic

I only have two of my greatest years, so i'll add a further on little bit to it

2014: Had one of the best year's with sorting out my confidence around other people, and generally feeling better about myself (Also talking to people on raid last year<3)

2015: Totally changed into a different person to how i was 2Years ago, stepped up my confidence (Girlfriend, new friends etc) and i've focused more heavily on my subjects aswell, so come August 20th i hopefully should have great results, and lastly 2015 had NCS which was one of the best times of my life :')

2016: To whatever the future may hold (It should be amazing)

2013 - met my girlfriend, became super super close, only person i ever had at that time

2014 - broke up with her - still friends -  left school and got away from total fucking shit - became a brony ( call me a faggot i dont give a shit C: ) 

2015 - met so many new people from being a brony, made great new friends that mean a lot to me and aren't total cunts, started getting support from popular brony musicans, 1k subs on youtube and still growing, starting college in september to get my education back together - met boyfriend (yes, you did read that right.) but didnt last because it was long distance, still litterely best friends though - , (will update if more shit happens)  and from then is what the future holds C: 

2015 has been good 

2020 - idk

2021 - probably something cool

2018 - probs will do some yolo stuff

i think i did this wrong

2013: Switched schools, best descission I've ever made. Didn't have many friends at my old school. I've met so many people who changed my life for the better ever since I made the switch. Grades suffered a tiny bit but managed to pull through the year.

2014: Went out to a theme park with a close friend during spring break, probably best day of my life up 'till now. :> For the first time in many years I went to see a film (Hunger Games: The Mockingjay Part 1 :D) (with that same person ^), eagerly awaiting the second part. Switched over to IT, coming from Science made this year piece of cake. Also the year I started going out to parties etc. This was also the year I developed a hatred for holidays. ^.^

2015: Got 100% on my report card for programming. :3 Now starting my second year of IT in September. Gonna watch the final Hunger Games movie probably. Most likely gonna (and already have) lose some more braincells from blackouts due to too much alcohol. I CAN'T WAIT FOR SCHOOL TO START AGAIN.

Most likely gonna (and already have) lose some more braincells from blackouts due to too much alcohol.

Life.

Yet to have the best years of my life

Lets just say my confidence in speech and as a whole talking to people this year has improved so much, have to credit teamspeak for that :D

Yet to have the best years of my life

Lets just say my confidence in speech and as a whole talking to people this year has improved so much, have to credit teamspeak for that :D

Pretty sure that was my constant nagging to force you to speak :D 

2000-20** 

Every year is a good year for me, this is being genuine and I've never really had a bad year as every year (for me) has very good times, and very bad times. I just love my life, it's great and I appreciate it so much just being here. (FYI, I'm full of wonder and love to think about what else is in the universe! I love the whole concept of space and all of the billions of planets inside it) Also really looking forward to the new game called "No Man's Sky" I'll be the one exploring every planet and kicking some AI ass with my ship!

'Name 3 years that you loved and explain the reason.'

anti pls

Look at my rep for that post

Staab pls ;)

Yes, bring on the downvotes :angryarnold:

Sick Dudes. Lots of interesting replies.

And @@Anti indeed id like to know why if you dont mind mate.

2007: I saw the Rolling Stones live at a concert in Budapest. Best Show Ever.

2010-11: I lived in London. These were the happiest times of my life it was pure awesomness even I had to do shit jobs tp be able to make a living there.

2013: I met THE girl. She's still with me.

Sick Dudes. Lots of interesting replies.

And @@Anti indeed id like to know why if you dont mind mate.

Intended for it just to be downvoted, but I'll share why for the last two (2002 reason may just bum people out)

2005 - The year I stopped wearing glasses. My eye doctor back in 2003 thought that perhaps wearing glasses would help my vision and allow me to "overcome" my blindness and regain vision within my left eye. After two unsuccessful years of both even more hindered vision and the usual bullying expected out of younger children, decided to stop and try to live without them. When I stopped, learned that the actual reason he gave me glasses was so that I could feel normal.

2008 - After multiple years of refusing medication, special education/speech classes, was finally at the point where I could socialize in a semi-normal manner that children ages ten and eleven would. My responses and thought proccess of what would be the correct thing to say was very slow at the time, which didn't make me any friends, but I was still capable of doing such regardless. That moment when you prove wrong almost every doctor that said you'd never be able to think normal or keep up with what others are doing mentally is absurdly joyful. Granted, it took many more years for me to be "normal" and occasionally I will fall back into old habits as some of you may have noticed, but I'll never forget myself changing so much for the better back then. For those who don't know, believe I mentioned it once or twice on the forums, have Aspergers

Normal is not necessarily good. I find being normal boring and well... normal :P

Intended for it just to be downvoted, but I'll share why for the last two (2002 reason may just bum people out)

2005 - The year I stopped wearing glasses. My eye doctor back in 2003 thought that perhaps wearing glasses would help my vision and allow me to "overcome" my blindness and regain vision within my left eye. After two unsuccessful years of both even more hindered vision and the usual bullying expected out of younger children, decided to stop and try to live without them. When I stopped, learned that the actual reason he gave me glasses was so that I could feel normal.

2008 - After multiple years of refusing medication, special education/speech classes, was finally at the point where I could socialize in a semi-normal manner that children ages ten and eleven would. My responses and thought proccess of what would be the correct thing to say was very slow at the time, which didn't make me any friends, but I was still capable of doing such regardless. That moment when you prove wrong almost every doctor that said you'd never be able to think normal or keep up with what others are doing mentally is absurdly joyful. Granted, it took many more years for me to be "normal" and occasionally I will fall back into old habits as some of you may have noticed, but I'll never forget myself changing so much for the better back then. For those who don't know, believe I mentioned it once or twice on the forums, have Aspergers

Downvoted b/c 2002 was left out  :omfgwtfbbq:

2010- that year there was a bomb blast every day in my city, and i was lucky to survive that 

20??- i met my girlfriend

20??- something nice happened

I'd say this year is the best year so far for me as i've finally got a job after 1 year and half of searching. Hopefully it will help me with my depression.

2002 went to a new kindergarten due to renovation of the old one, had no friends, saw a random black boy playing football alone on the kindergarten football field, and went to play with him, he became my best friend. he lost his father in 2005 i think, and his mother in 2010 after which i havent heard of him anymore :cry: :angryarnold: :cry:

2004 - 2009 primary school, just fabulous times :sir: also cod4 on christmas 2009

2007 best christmas ever :angryarnold: super mario galaxy + legend of zelda twilight princess + metroid prime 3 :angryarnold: AAAARGHH!

2011 - best year in school because it's the year that didn't matter, just pissed about all year, fucking hilarious 

2013 - actually finished school best feeling ever

2015 - life took a huge turn, improved massively, met awesome new people, got the best part time job I could ask for etc - bring on 2016