Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BosnianArmy

[Help] Plugins for Deathrun 1.2 server

23 posts in this topic

Hello there,

Me and friend setup a deathrun server with B3 on it. We installed some plugins etc but we want more (we also make sure we won't over edit the server..)

But anyways there are some plugins that I want but I don't know where the most of the plugins are gone ?.. like steady/ fast scope (promod sniper), or that the rounds hud will be changed to a smaller size with a different color etc.

And also this plugin for B3: *B3 Plugin (Raid|Thomas) - http://www.sendspace.com/file/b8fo14

There are some bugs in it, like !drwarn doesn't work and some other commands what I can't remember right now. I'd like to know if there is a fix for this B3 plugin.

And also, is there a tutorial how to add custom character skins into the mod? or is that too much work to do that ?

And the last thing, if you want you can help us with the server, as reward if you want you can get admin for the work with helping the server.

For fast scope you can use the m40a3_mp and remington700_mp from promod and put it in the deathrun.iwd\weapons

For hud size i'm sure you can change in the _mod.gsc

For fast scope you can use the m40a3_mp and remington700_mp from promod and put it in the deathrun.iwd\weapons

For hud size i'm sure you can change in the _mod.gsc

And when I changed the HUD size, how to recompile the whole mod again ? to mod.ff 

And maybe this thread can be moved to a other direction since this is not really about plugins to make one or showing a plugin in this section.

And when I changed the HUD size, how to recompile the whole mod again ? to mod.ff 

Makemod.bat?

i can help u bro contact me i have experience with those things

and no need for any rewards

if you're editing gsc files only you don't need to recompile the mod. Use fastfile decompiler tool to get the GSC files.

You'll have to fix b3 plugin problems yourself since no one is working on it.

Just replace the character images with your own one in the .iwd, you'll need a tool to convert them to what ever image file from .iwi and one that will convert it back to a .iwi file.

he have some corrupt files so the gun model appear as an missing its fucked up

And also, is there a tutorial how to add custom character skins into the mod? or is that too much work to do that ?

And the last thing, if you want you can help us with the server, as reward if you want you can get admin for the work with helping the server.

Something is telling me that you do not know how the skins for models in the games work. So as some friendly advice, I'd recommend you learn how they work before you try to change them or else you might end up just fucking something up

EW. Just give out admin to people why not :/

Something is telling me that you do not know how the skins for models in the games work. So as some friendly advice, I'd recommend you learn how they work before you try to change them or else you might end up just fucking something up

EW. Just give out admin to people why not :/

Yes and how else can I reward people for their work? :P Of course I only give admin if I trust someone enough.

Yes and how else can I reward people for their work? :P Of course I only give admin if I trust someone enough.

Saying thanks? Because the things you're talking about are easy. B3 is a pain in the arse but is relatively easy once you know how to do it. 

Just don't give out admin to people as you don't know how they'll behave once they gain 100 on b3/get rcon/get ftp access to your server then you're fucked

I know Lossy is gonna be like "lol" when I say this, but hit me up on steam if you like, I can help you. (either downvotes or hate incomming, but idgaf)

Saying thanks? Because the things you're talking about are easy. B3 is a pain in the arse but is relatively easy once you know how to do it. 

Just don't give out admin to people as you don't know how they'll behave once they gain 100 on b3/get rcon/get ftp access to your server then you're fucked

I know Lossy is gonna be like "lol" when I say this, but hit me up on steam if you like, I can help you. (either downvotes or hate incomming, but idgaf)

lol

i can help u bro contact me i have experience with those things

and no need for any rewards

There's a reason why are we on forums, post it once and for all instead of sending PM.

Hmm... I think Money is the current accepted custom. 

>Is Admin

>Bumps a topic that's almost a year old

You have my upvote

giphy.gif

This is posted this in the completely wrong section and it is quite misleading for people who actually want plugins, not a support thread.

Thread should be moved here.

This is posted this in the completely wrong section and it is quite misleading for people who actually want plugins, not a support thread.

Thread should be moved here.

> topic tittle tagged [help]

> OP posts about help with deathrun plugin in deathrun plugins section

> thread is from 2015

the fak yu want, if one wants plugins he/she should read the title of topic and wouldn't certainly look for them in the "need help" topic, I don't think Raid is a special care centre for morons, at least I don't see anything misleading :dave: Grow up :dumb:

> topic tittle tagged [help]

> OP posts about help with deathrun plugin in deathrun plugins section

> thread is from 2015

the fak yu want, if one wants plugins he/she should read the title of topic and wouldn't certainly look for them in the "need help" topic, I don't think Raid is a special care centre for morons, at least I don't see anything misleading :dave: Grow up :dumb:

Welp, you could infer that help would be a tutorial about the plugins and the board description is 'Add yo plugins.' so, no I still think this thread is in the entirely wrong place. Lastly, I don't see how the fact that this topic is from 2015 is relates to this.

Welp, you could infer that help would be a tutorial about the plugins and the board description is 'Add yo plugins.' so, no I still think this thread is in the entirely wrong place. Lastly, I don't see how the fact that this topic is from 2015 is relates to this.

But there is "Tutorials" section, why would you think [help] is equal to "tutorial"? For some reason you're butthurt with this one particular thread whereas there are more topics asking for help in this plugins category. Nobody really gave a crap untill now over where the question is asked for as long as it's releated to the category (but if question about mapping was posted here, it would be wrong).

Lastly, the topic should be closed due to its age and offtopic.

Now, go make drama about posts & threads in "Media" that have names of songs/artists instead of images, music or videos (just purely text posts) in them because of category's description stating "Videos, Images, Gifs or MD5 hashed urls that contain media" :dave:

Let's stop posting on a year old thread. :P

/locked