Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mazh

Need Admins Online More

19 posts in this topic

Hey guys.. Recently ive been noticing hackers are taking over the promod server and theres never any admins online :( they are even admitting to hacking which is very annoying. Can you promote more admins or something?

Thanks,

Mazh.

Unfortunately, the admin applications are closed. It's also quite hard to find good admins tbh.

Not all admins can stay online 24/7, we have enough admins as it is, just not many play the promod server we only regularly come there for hackers if someone tells us about it, We just simply don't have the time to playing promod all the time, we have other commitments and other games to play

If you want a 'hacker' removed from the server, add an admin on steam since majority of the time, @Caspa@Purity & @jwofles will be there ready to ban hackers

All the admins are here, you just simply need to ask, that's all it takes.

Admins

Are they mainly just using wallhack or aimbot/norecoil as well?

I'm on promod quite a lot, but as @Triton said most admins can't be online all the time. 

And Lossy, I would imagine that most of the hackers use wallhack/no recoil instead of full aimbot.

We have admins in different timezones, as I know you're from England, so you probably need more European admins, there are a lot like Caspa, me, Qbika, Lossy, etc.
Just contact us as soon as possible via Steam or Skype and we will come. 

Feel free to say in shoutbox if someone is hacking but the best thing to do is make a ticket.

But thanks for the concern, I'll try to visit Promod a little more.

Feel free to say in shoutbox if someone is hacking but the best thing to do is make a ticket.

But thanks for the concern, I'll try to visit Promod a little more.

Making a ticket is too time consuming and should really be a last resort if you can't alert an admin via TS3/Shoutbox imo.

Making a ticket is too time consuming and should really be a last resort if you can't alert an admin via TS3/Shoutbox imo.

A ticket (If adequate proof is captured) makes it certain that such reported individual will be punished accordingly to the rule broken (Verbal abuse, hacks, etc...)

While notifying an admin on steam/ts/shoutbox may be faster than making a ticket, there's been many times where the rule breaker has left or stopped by the time an admin has joined

Without any proof and such said player gone/stopping, no action can be taken

Forgot who, but a nub mentioned that wouldn't it be better to capture proof and then try to notify an admin on steam/xfire(When was still alive)/forums.

While this works much better than just telling an admin about a hacker/rule breaker, he/she can still leave or stop before the admin gets in

Resulting in the player just having to make a ticket regardless so that the admin can review and take action on it

May as well bring this up in case someone wanted to point this out as possibly being a better alternative (Which is subjective)

A ticket (If adequate proof is captured) makes it certain that such reported individual will be punished accordingly to the rule broken (Verbal abuse, hacks, etc...)

While notifying an admin on steam/ts/shoutbox may be faster than making a ticket, there's been many times where the rule breaker has left or stopped by the time an admin has joined

Without any proof and such said player gone/stopping, no action can be taken

Forgot who, but a nub mentioned that wouldn't it be better to capture proof and then try to notify an admin on steam/xfire(When was still alive)/forums.

While this works much better than just telling an admin about a hacker/rule breaker, he/she can still leave or stop before the admin gets in

Resulting in the player just having to make a ticket regardless so that the admin can review and take action on it

May as well bring this up in case someone wanted to point this out as possibly being a better alternative (Which is subjective)

That's not what I'm saying Anti.

All I'm saying is that tickets should be a last resort (obviously you would record them because admins need evidence in-case they make a ban appeal) and then you tell an admin once you've recorded it, which is much quicker than making a ticket. However if you have no contact with an Admin+ then you can always make the ticket.

I'm on promod quite a lot, but as @Triton said most admins can't be online all the time. 

And Lossy, I would imagine that most of the hackers use wallhack/no recoil instead of full aimbot.

okay, i've added a no recoil detection, so let me know if it's good enough or not :)

okay, i've added a no recoil detection, so let me know if it's good enough or not :)

Talking about detection, elevator detector detects the wrong person all the time and some times it randomly says that a player in spectator tried to elevate

Talking about detection, elevator detector detects the wrong person all the time and some times it randomly says that a player in spectator tried to elevate

i'm aware and have disabled it to see why it's doing it ^.^

norecoil detector? wooooooot :o if it's not a joke then it's amazing thingy 

It seems to be banning a few people anyway lossy, I've seen 1 :p

Might start getting quite a lot of unban tickets :P

Those things are triggered by the smallest things like my poor FPS and ping :c (not that you aren't aware already ^^)

Might start getting quite a lot of unban tickets :P

Those things are triggered by the smallest things like my poor FPS and ping :c (not that you aren't aware already ^^)

i've already made sure high ping and fps should not trigger it off

The no recoil detection seems to be working as it supposed to. Saw 2 players getting banned by it. Nice work on that one