Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Axo

Raid Community CS:GO Montage (Demo Call)

22 posts in this topic

Alright. I'm bored as fuck atm. Got too much spare time on my hands, for a couple of weeks.

Therefore, I decided I wanted to edit something. I could edit my own clips, but I'd rather help someone else out (I will probably use a couple of my clips as well though).

I'm not the best editor, but I know the basics. It'll probably be more like a highlight video, rather than an actual montage.

Anyways, I'm looking for demos. I chose Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, because that's the game I'm currently trying to master and I'd rather edit CS:GO to improve for other potential projects in the future.

Add me on Steam and send me the link. My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/IAMHAXO/

Or, just paste the link in this topic. I'd prefer to have at least 15 demos.

I'm not entirely certain whether I will finish this project, because I'm just trying to fill up some time. However, I'd like to give it a try. I'd prefer aces, but anything sick will do (4 man spray, 2/3 juan deags etc.). Whenever you've sent me a demo, make sure to tell me in what round the actual clip is. If you don't, I will not use your demo. I honestly cba to watch the whole demo for your highlight.

If you've got any tips, in order to improve this project, be sure to tell me.

Thanks in advance.

What kind of clips are you looking for? Just some aces or 1v5s and shit like that?

hi

What kind of clips are you looking for? Just some aces or 1v5s and shit like that?

I'm not entirely certain whether I will finish this project, because I'm just trying to fill up some time. However, I'd like to give it a try. I'd prefer aces, but anything sick will do (4 man spray, 2/3 juan deags etc.). 

Aces are fine. As long as they are not on eco rounds. 1v5's would be great as well. Just anything extremely good will do.

i got some aces i guess i could give u

Got a truck ton of Juan Deag aces/clips for you... problem is recording them :/

Got a truck ton of Juan Deag aces/clips for you... problem is recording them :/

Don't have to record it yourself, send the demo to Axo ;)

1v5'd the last round of CT side (round 30) in this esea pug. - https://play.esea.net/index.php?s=stats&d=match&id=5235110

Only ace this month  :) 

Just to give you an idea about that ace,

1v5

35 second bomb timer and i'm rotating from B

1v4 retake

ends in a 1v1 where I bait the last guy out by fake-defusing

You can download the demo for the pug off the site, it's 64tick. If you're having trouble with that I can always reupload to mediafire

i got an ace and a quad i could give you if you want, will send the demos not the clips (nab pc)

would have shitload of fabulous knife and zeus clutch stuff if only casual match replays were saved :dumb:

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-nYSYj-MEw3u-qdfF9-vbjZj-6i8LK

We were up against a team we knew we'd lose against... So we bought Auto's all the time as a jokey comeback. Stefan and I both got an ace each throughout the game.

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-QHMtP-6JG9t-imFoF-EPoFt-A3VTB round 10 i hit some nice scout shots. there some other rounds where i probably did some good plays when trolling around

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-ac2TK-i52Gz-XpvQB-NZRoX-BRaJD

Round 1 (first pistol on T side) - Pistol 4k all head shots. 1v2 with two really dirty 1 taps on people head glitching. 

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-JUGvn-7uPbJ-faqBD-2RvEu-A3VTB

Round 20 - Pretty fast 4k with the AK47 on Cache.

Use em' if you want (PS: I have a couple of aces except they are slow to watch but let me know if you want them)

Most likely, next week I will take a look at all the demos.

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-5DmVb-qL5mz-Ahh7C-j8hcp-LsXfE

got some clips cuz jwofles made me angry :P

rounds you might want to take a look at  

863c371e5ed068b6d1c9a3f631715586.png

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-HZsYM-RnxAN-nPLet-RjPr8-Syv9H

watch round 10 awp ace :>

It will take a little longer before I start viewing everyone their submissions. This is due to the fact that I just moved to Ireland and I'm still setting up my place and getting a decent and working internet connection.

ace on round 11:

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-vR3xO-onLRB-KQYai-SHnRi-Z5O3A

weird flickshot 2v1 on round 19 :kingdave::

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-kor3X-S35fL-VF3be-vu9sw-zMOcF