Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iMtroll

Free VIP giveaway!

28 posts in this topic

I would love to have speedrun challenges on cj :D I'd probably lose, but It would still be fun to see others attempt and get good times on maps :D

daaaaaaaaang that took you 3 hours to finish? You had to fast forward it and it was still a 45 minute video that must have been a pain in the ass to upload!

Next competition should be a speedrun of a cj map (no not deathrun that's too ezpz). This way 1) contestants dont have to upload giant videos and 2) we get fun videos to watch out of it!

Don't get me wrong I know cj maps are extremely difficult but in cs you see people do surf/kz maps that take a normal person hours in under a few minutes. It's actually quite remarkable. So I don't doubt some of you CJ guys are talented enough to speedrun some maps

Here's some crazy examples of speedruns from cs:

kz

surf

Congrats on winning btw! Not trying to take anything away from your accomplishment. That shit looked hard af

+1 to this, I'm getting into codjumper a lot more now! You should do more competitions like this :D. Even though I could only get past the 6th bounce, it was still fun and it actually populated the codjumper server. pls, just pls do moar cj/surf/kz competitions.

daaaaaaaaang that took you 3 hours to finish? You had to fast forward it and it was still a 45 minute video that must have been a pain in the ass to upload!

Next competition should be a speedrun of a cj map (no not deathrun that's too ezpz). This way 1) contestants dont have to upload giant videos and 2) we get fun videos to watch out of it!

Don't get me wrong I know cj maps are extremely difficult but in cs you see people do surf/kz maps that take a normal person hours in under a few minutes. It's actually quite remarkable. So I don't doubt some of you CJ guys are talented enough to speedrun some maps

Here's some crazy examples of speedruns from cs:

kz

surf

Congrats on winning btw! Not trying to take anything away from your accomplishment. That shit looked hard af

Wtf, and I can barely get up the ladder on Mirage