Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iMtroll

Free VIP giveaway!

28 posts in this topic

Hello guys, gals and ghouls! After a recent discussion with a few people on teamspeak I got bored and wondered about the skills of everyone here. And then it hit me, imma do a competition!

Okay, so what is this competition you say? 

No troll, I don't ask that, shut the fuck up you retard

well, fuck you too then.

The competition is as follows, whoever can complete the HARD way in the map mp_galaxy in codjumper will win THREE WHOLE MONTHS of VIP. However, there are rules.

- You MUST be on the Raid Codjumper server and show this in your proof of completion

- You MUST have sufficient proof of you finishing the hard way in the form of a video on YouTube (no exceptions)

- NO GRAVITY GUN OR NOCLIP ALLOWED. 

Good luck to you all!

Well then, seems that lagy is getting vip :D

He doesn't have a forum account tho ;a

Title is a lie, there is not Free VIP giveaway, for getting this VIP you should tear your ass while doing impossible jumps ;-;

rite ezpz, i shall update my post with me doing it soon :>

You guys get a head start since I'm going out today!

Good luck everyone ;)

Hard is easy. jk

But,buuut ! It's sounds like so funny.

So, I wanna try hard :3 ahahaha

(I can't even do the first bounce in hard)

Pretty dumb challenge. You are pretty much excluding anyone who hasn't got 1 or 2 years experienced playing codjumper. Maybe do something everyone can participate in.

rite ezpz, i shall update my post with me doing it soon :>

You guys get a head start since I'm going out today!

Good luck everyone ;)

Inb4 can't complete/breaks monitor trying

Pretty dumb challenge. You are pretty much excluding anyone who hasn't got 1 or 2 years experienced playing codjumper. Maybe do something everyone can participate in.

I don't get this logic.

So all football tournaments should be different because only the people that are very good/been playing for years can compete?

The nature of a competition is to be the best at something

I don't get this logic.

So all football tournaments should be different because only the people that are very good/been playing for years can compete?

Agreed.

Also, hopefully in the future we could have more competitions and events (something I'd really like to see ;>) that would make the community better.

Anyway, good luck to all the participants because I'm not going to try :dumb:

(UPDATE) I've done the first bounce after 2 hours. #Progress

I'm feeling more depressed every second I stay on this map ;-;

I don't get this logic.

What im saying is most people that play deathrun are not very good at cj. The only person I know who plays raid that could do this is leneck. This makes the the challenge not accessible to the vast majority of people that play raid.

Using your example, if you told a bunch of football players to see who could get a hole in 1 at golf, most of them couldn't because you have the wrong audience for the challenge.

What im saying is most people that play deathrun are not very good at cj. The only person I know who plays raid that could do this is leneck. This makes the the challenge not accessible to the vast majority of people that play raid.

Using your example, if you told a bunch of football players to see who could get a hole in 1 at golf, most of them couldn't because you have the wrong audience for the challenge.

Raid isn't a death run exclusive community.

In that case the football players would step down and let the golfers have their go.

Welp, Lagy just did it earlier today :)

Hey guys, this morning I finally took the time to record a run of the map. The video is pretty much unwatchable but it's only meant to be use as proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o59NWayfIqs

Ayy lmao, if you PM me your B3 ID on raid I'll give you the ViP ^^ congratulations on beating the map!

Congrats Lagy! :D

You helped a certain nub called xRayzey a lot of times while you were completing this, thanks ;p

Hey guys, this morning I finally took the time to record a run of the map. The video is pretty much unwatchable but it's only meant to be use as proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o59NWayfIqs

daaaaaaaaang that took you 3 hours to finish? You had to fast forward it and it was still a 45 minute video that must have been a pain in the ass to upload!

Next competition should be a speedrun of a cj map (no not deathrun that's too ezpz). This way 1) contestants dont have to upload giant videos and 2) we get fun videos to watch out of it!

Don't get me wrong I know cj maps are extremely difficult but in cs you see people do surf/kz maps that take a normal person hours in under a few minutes. It's actually quite remarkable. So I don't doubt some of you CJ guys are talented enough to speedrun some maps

Here's some crazy examples of speedruns from cs:

kz

surf

Congrats on winning btw! Not trying to take anything away from your accomplishment. That shit looked hard af