Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cloudy

Giving Away A Black Ops 3 Multiplayer Beta Code (PS4)

8 posts in this topic

This is for the PS4 only.

In order to enter you must obviously have a PS4 and have to reply to this post with anything you may like. All the names will be in a random generator to determine the winner!

Apologies that this is for PS4 only. I have one beta code to give away!

The beta codes will be given away tomorrow at any given time. I'll PM the user with the code ;) (Just so you have time to download the damn thing)

console peasant :angryarnold:

nice for you to give away doe, but ps4... ugh. vomits

my best friend have a ps4 and i d love to play bo3 on it with him (he lives next door) so i m in i hope i win

if this was a PC code there would be about 400 replies by now :troll:

(also dont enter me i dont have a ps4) 

:( better off posting on reddit. Most people here don't have consoles and imo I don't think it would be fair to pick between so little participants if any on here

Eh, I guess i'll just post it on reddit, or saving me the trouble just give it to @Jamayka ;D

Guess you've won as I can't be bothered to make a post on reddit. Also because the beta is only a few days long so I wanted to give it away today to give the person at-least a day of playing it.

Apologies guys, just got an email from Call of Duty saying you have three codes.

I've PM'd you btw @Jamayka with the code. Remember not to use the -'s once you enter it on le PS4.

:angryarnold: AAAARRGHHHHH!!!!!

big brother bear gets on a 5 day vacation from military service tomorrow, hes a console peasant and plays cod on ps4

AND now because cledi nub is impatient poo, bear cannot surprise big brother bear with bo3 beta when he gets home because poo cledi made the giveaway topic at 00:54 when bears are sleeping and ended the giveaway before bear got home from school  :angryarnold: AAAARRGHHHHH!!!!!

:angryarnold:  :angryarnold:  :angryarnold:  :angryarnold:  :angryarnold:  :angryarnold:  :angryarnold:  :angryarnold:  :angryarnold:  :angryarnold:  :angryarnold:  :angryarnold:  :angryarnold:  :angryarnold:  :angryarnold:

:okay: