Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gabi.

Coyote Map Suggestion

14 posts in this topic

Ewww no.

(No need for further comment)

Have you even played it??? This map is actually pretty fun, sure it doesn't look great but its fun to play. It's people like you that make raid boring as your not willing to play maps that don't agree with your 'standards'.

I don't like the mapper, I think the map is ugly and I think the traps are very generic and boring. However, if players want this in the rotation, okay.

played map on boss, quite fun, op ass secret though 

once again faggots judging a map because they don't like the mapper get your heads out of your asses you fuck nuts 

"It's people like you that make raid boring as your not willing to play maps that don't agree with your 'standards'."

fucking this so much jesus chirst 

Have you even played it??? This map is actually pretty fun, sure it doesn't look great but its fun to play. It's people like you that make raid boring as your not willing to play maps that don't agree with your 'standards'.

I have no bad or good feelings towards the mapper, don't know him tbh.

The secret is extremely overpowered, the traps are generic and overused and the map looks ugly af.

I've never had any fun playing on this map

Also, if my opinion of maps makes raid boring, I don't want to see raid when it's exciting ;)

I have no bad or good feelings towards the mapper, don't know him tbh.

The secret is extremely overpowered, the traps are generic and overused and the map looks ugly af.

I've never had any fun playing on this map

Also, if my opinion of maps makes raid boring, I don't want to see raid when it's exciting ;)

>The secret is extremely overpowered

Firstly secret can be disabled so that is not a good reason not to add the map. Lots of maps on raid used to have op secrets but were easily removed.

> the traps are generic and overused 

90% of deathrun maps use generic and overused traps. For example bricky and watercity, two of the most popular maps on raid deathrun, use generic traps. Not that it even matters as traps are only used about 10% of the time as all anyone ever wants to do is speedrun the map.

>map looks ugly af

Agreed the map is ugly but is this really a reason not to add it? Liferun and godfather are both pretty ugly maps yet they are still fun to play and popular. Bad looking != bad map. 

>I've never had any fun playing on this map

So you find it fun to play the same maps on raid over and over and don't want any change. Thats fine, but I personally would like to play a map other then watercity or slayv2 once in my life.

Sorry for the rant but someone need to call you out on your bullshit reasons for not adding maps. I'v played this map serveral time on differnt servers and everyone was enjoying it.

i dont like playing slayv2, watercity and bricky 

It kinda annoys me how little work people put into maps nowadays and how low the standards are.

If you're gonna make a map, do it right.

people like generic shit, generic shit is fun to 99% of deathrun players 

hell it's fun to me too, look at dawn, that shit is the ugliest shit ever and people liked it 

>The secret is extremely overpowered

Firstly secret can be disabled so that is not a good reason not to add the map. Lots of maps on raid used to have op secrets but were easily removed.

> the traps are generic and overused 

90% of deathrun maps use generic and overused traps. For example bricky and watercity, two of the most popular maps on raid deathrun, use generic traps. Not that it even matters as traps are only used about 10% of the time as all anyone ever wants to do is speedrun the map.

>map looks ugly af

Agreed the map is ugly but is this really a reason not to add it? Liferun and godfather are both pretty ugly maps yet they are still fun to play and popular. Bad looking != bad map. 

>I've never had any fun playing on this map

So you find it fun to play the same maps on raid over and over and don't want any change. Thats fine, but I personally would like to play a map other then watercity or slayv2 once in my life.

Sorry for the rant but someone need to call you out on your bullshit reasons for not adding maps. I'v played this map serveral time on differnt servers and everyone was enjoying it.

I'm not a fan of watercity, godfather,bricky or slayv2 tbh, I would love new maps, but IMO this map isn't for Raid. Bullshit reasons? just because you don't agree with my opinion it doesn't make it "bullshit". Multiple others also agree that they don't want the map for similar reasons, sorry for annoying you to the point where you need to rant about it :P

PS. I'm talking to the map maker in TS atm and he said himself that he doesn't like the map and that it was his first map :)