Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
duke nukem

Can you add New Maps Please?

5 posts in this topic

Hi people!

I'm very tired for the same maps....can you toggle maps like winter crash,or ambush,or countdown(full of glitchspots) and add new maps?? There are a lot of maps never used in high jump...please try use almost one of them.

Thanks

Bringing some changes to the mappool would definitely make things more interesting again.
I am missing maps like:
 - Backlot
 - Overgrown
 - Downpour
(- Bloc )

Since those are stock maps in CoD 4 I question myself why these maps have been removed on the fun server.

It may not be a problem with maps though.  When there are few people playing, the games take forever.  Might be better if we could have score/time limits when number of players is less than 6. Some of the bigger maps, like Countdown, exacerbates this.

It should not be a big deal to add those maps...

A feature to limit the score at a certain amount of people playing seems to be a good idea. Cutting the Score of 40000 (?) in half maybe would work

I saw a feature on another server a while ago that smaller maps (like Killhouse/Shipment) did only appear with 6 or less players on the server.
That way you could play smaller maps without them getting crowded and games would end faster.