Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lossy

Upvote me

8 posts in this topic

jwofles is convinced anyone will upvote me and troll said i bet if you made a post saying "upvote me" people would still upvote me. So i made a thread :dave:

jwofles is convinced anyone will upvote me and troll said i bet if you made a post saying "upvote me" people would still upvote me. So i made a thread :dave:

If anyone agrees with me that Lossy gets more upvotes because he's a founder/owner, reply to this topic.

Anyway locked.

unlocked because JWofles wanted people to reply what they thought but then locked it rip

I just think hes lossy and he can do what he wantz  :dave:

Basically Wofles thinks that Lossy receives a lot of upvotes for random reasons quite a bit. Although this itself is not true, I do see a direct correlation to being high up in power and receiving upvotes in this place. For example, if I make an announcement tomorrow that says "WE HAVE A CS-GO SERVER" and only put information about the new server, I would receive a minimum of 10 upvotes.

I think that although Jwofles is not 100% correct about high power = upvotes no matter what, the posts that come from being high in power (announcements etc) generate a lot of positive reputation for the user.

Source/Example: I never used to get a lot of upvotes, I had around 100 before being promoted to CM. But now that I am a CM, I have gained 500ish rep from the posts that I have to do as part of my job.

Basically Wofles thinks that Lossy receives a lot of upvotes for random reasons quite a bit. Although this itself is not true, I do see a direct correlation to being high up in power and receiving upvotes in this place. For example, if I make an announcement tomorrow that says "WE HAVE A CS-GO SERVER" and only put information about the new server, I would receive a minimum of 10 upvotes.

I think that although Jwofles is not 100% correct about high power = upvotes no matter what, the posts that come from being high in power (announcements etc) generate a lot of positive reputation for the user.

Source/Example: I never used to get a lot of upvotes, I had around 100 before being promoted to CM. But now that I am a CM, I have gained 500ish rep from the posts that I have to do as part of my job.

This makes a lot more sense. Like when I see announcements from you or old ones from Lossy they all have quite a bit of upvotes mainly well because they are announcements and those are normally seen the most when ever theres a new announcement.