Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mazh

New Maps Ruining Server

12 posts in this topic

Hey, recently i have noticed that when the new maps, that have been added recently are played, (because its a map vote between 3 of them) the servers always dies away. People complain and leave. This is just a heads up and im not complaining. Just an observation!. 

Hey, recently i have noticed that when the new maps, that have been added recently are played, (because its a map vote between 3 of them) the servers always dies away. People complain and leave. This is just a heads up and im not complaining. Just an observation!. 

Personally, I like the new maps, However, Lots of people would disagree

To be honest, people play the same maps over and over so it was about time there was a major change in the rotation.

I for one enjoy playing new maps because I then need to memorise it and learn the fastest ways of completing the maps (some may disagree with my reason of liking them but eh, I play deathrun how I fakin want too)

As for the people which leave because their favourite maps don't come on, you're a mega noob.

To be honest, people play the same maps over and over so it was about time there was a major change in the rotation.

I for one enjoy playing new maps because I then need to memorise it and learn the fastest ways of completing the maps (some may disagree with my reason of liking them but eh, I play deathrun how I fakin want too)

As for the people which leave because their favourite maps don't come on, you're a mega noob.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Mazh is talking about promod? .-.

All the people that leave are probably the speedrunners that can't/don't want to speedrun that map. Atleast thats how I see it.

All the people that leave are probably the speedrunners that can't/don't want to speedrun that map. Atleast thats how I see it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Mazh is talking about promod? .-.

Could've indicated that it was for the Promod server.

It's in the promod section, fairly good indication

However, he could have made a mistake and posted Deathrun meant thread in promod accidently

Hasn't clarified such yet if it's the case

He also mentioned the Map Vote at the end which includes three maps to choose from, The Deathrun server has six

i thought the promod thread would have been enough of a hint. Sorry for any confusion. 

My bad, just saw it on the recent thread block on the side and of course that doesn't tell me what section it's in.

Apologies for my stupidity xD

My bad, just saw it on the recent thread block on the side and of course that doesn't tell me what section it's in.

Apologies for my stupidity xD

Same happend to me lol sorry for any confusion from me too, although it seems the same with death run too..