Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zander ◔◡◔

Wallpapers I've collected over the years

15 posts in this topic

So a while back I noticed that a few people were interested in a wallpaper I had, so I figured I'd make this thread so I can share others like it that I have collected over the years.

The ones I have follow a clear theme, but it would be appreciated if others could share cool wallpapers they've found; they don't have to follow the same theme.

Edit: Link to imgur gallery - http://imgur.com/a/jCAYK

5pDHspu.jpg

6JdxB0D.jpg

6nsRbbb.jpg

hQMnfEC.jpg

G7a6X8Q.jpg

NZ6K46J.jpg

nMFKBKt.png

Z6wZRqs.jpg

f5ua0tA.jpg

G5iS9ny.jpg

wMWQhJ0.png

17xI4q7.jpg

aVxAHOh.jpg

l0qF0fP.jpg

rkfT4Qn.jpg

Edit: I didn't make any of these, I wish I could give credit to the original creators, but that's not possible.

EDIT: I have asked the admins to delete the posts on here that I made by accident because my phone messed up. They deleted my other posts but left this one and I have no idea why because I wanted this deleted as well as it just re quoted the original post. If normal users had the option of deleting their OWN posts then i would have done it already. thanks for the downvotes lads 

Delete siikdude's post plox :dave:, also Pork please spoiler ur images to improve performance speed for others :3 (not me). Btw, you don't need to spoiler them 1 for 1, just from top to down the spoiler code.

Also, nice wallpapers!

Delete siikdude's post plox :dave:, also Pork please spoiler ur images to improve performance speed for others :3 (not me). Btw, you don't need to spoiler them 1 for 1, just from top to down the spoiler code.

Also, nice wallpapers!

Once again pointless advice from king nub

Nice wallpaper gallery though, using one of them now :p

Awesome looking backgrounds, and question: I noticed a couple of them to have Japanese kanji and katakana, and a few of the pictures look like Japanese school hallways, are you interested in the language at all, or are you just attracted to the pictures?

What themes are these and who made 'em fuck they're nice :dave:

@BraXi  :wub:

I love mountain-themed wallpapers, thanks for sharing them (and Braxi).

The ones I posted have been reposted on various imageboards over the years and I've just saved them, so any trace of original ownership is gone unfortunately, but I'll ask around to find the original creators. I have some more so I'll post them later.

Awesome looking backgrounds, and question: I noticed a couple of them to have Japanese kanji and katakana, and a few of the pictures look like Japanese school hallways, are you interested in the language at all, or are you just attracted to the pictures?

Bit of both I guess. I have a ~healthy~ interest in the far east, and the pictures just seem chill- I like pictures that show a peaceful landscape. I'll hopefully be going to Japan and Singapore in early 2017 for 4/5 months as a gap year before university to do volunteering and learning the language.

Edit: Here are some more.

Link to Imgur gallery: http://imgur.com/a/ZDA2q

AsQ5jpK.jpg

LHAev0g.jpg

sIrnbfX.jpg

WGx7dBC.jpg

C9bWMin.jpg

Nr94pHN.jpg

EcIFTei.jpg

WzJqG0L.jpg

Wow, a lot of great backgrounds. Really appreciate the fact that this topic was made, because I've been looking for some good desktop wallpapers. Thank you.

Save them also at imgur, more secure :dave:

Lightshot saves to imgur nub. :dave:

Lightshot saves to imgur nub. :dave:

Lightshot is great and all, but I recommend using ShareX. It's open source and light weight.

Here is a download link to all of @'s wallpapers.