Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Moseph

[suggestion] mp_showdown

7 posts in this topic

Name of map: mp_showdown

Size of map: Medium

Why you believe it should be added: I think this map is great. It has a varied amount of rushes for smg's and also has many long lines of sight and these can be manipulated quite well with AK's and Snipers.

Any known issues: It has a few bounces that can lead to getting on top of the map.

Download link (If not stock): Stock map

Hope you like it as much as I do :P

Yea sure, why not :dave: its a nice map overall, its small enough to play when server is low pop, but still fun to play with normal population :)

/yes

also has many long lines of sight and these can be manipulated quite well with AK's and Snipers.

I have played this map before on promos and personally

For me, I think it's to much of this ^the quote^

You can't rush to the other side (or even the middle) without getting killed because someone will always watch the left side, middle and right side. Too open for me.

I mean you can, you just have to be sneaky and throw many smoke grenades.

It adds a level of difficulty, strategy and Teamwork, just what promod should be.

Maybe on a 4v4 match where everyone has mics (or at least communicates somehow), not on a server that has at least 6v6 most of the times and not everyone speaks nor care about what other people says. (for example, player 1 and 2 go on right side and you left etc)
I don't see much teamwork between the players, everyone is running their own ways.

But I don't know, maybe we could add this map and see how it goes. I might be wrong

if a map requires team work, i don't think it should be added specially since the server is a 10v10 and full of pub heros