Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Headdy

My dog also loves lying on the couch..

24 posts in this topic

You can't buy it. It's impossible to sell it because it's not worth anything in money. ;)

You can't buy it. It's impossible to sell it because it's not worth anything in money. ;)

Headdy are you French? ;>

I'm Dutch.

Why? (I hope it's not my grammar.. :( )

Oh ok.. and your grammar is fine

Oh ok.. and you're grammar is fine

Either a really good joke/troll, if not then I have no words for you sir.

What are you guys talking about. I clearly said "your" :>

I'm Dutch.

Why? (I hope it's not my grammar.. :( )

Fuck, i was about to say "So you're half french then?" but then i remembered that netherland/holland isn't belgium. Scumbag brain.

Aye u nooblet

But eh Holland isn't the same as The Netherlands. The Netherlands has 12 provinces and 2 are called: North Holland and South Holland. So if you say: I live in Holland, that means you're actually living in North/South Holland. But who carezzzz

Is that your sisters dog?

Sexist! :o

Lol jk but yeah the dog(breed) isn't 'manly' at all. But it can prove useful to Headdy for picking up girls while with that dog on a walk  :lol:

Sexist! :o

Lol jk but yeah the dog(breed) isn't 'manly' at all. But it can prove useful to Headdy for picking up girls while with that dog on a walk  :lol:

If my parents let me have a pet dog I would have gotten a rednose pit 

If my parents let me have a pet dog I would have gotten a rednose pit 

rudolf the rednose pitbull?

rudolf the rednose pitbull?

Red nosed pits are bigger

Blue Nosed pits are smaller 

Duhhh

Fuck, i was about to say "So you're half french then?" but then i remembered that netherland/holland isn't belgium. Scumbag brain.

Well... Belgium is indeed half French half Flamish (Don't call it Dutch, please, there's a ton of differences, ain't there Headdy? :> If Headdy ever joins TS when I'm on I HAVE to start talking in Flamish, lel, wonder how much he would understand.) but the inhabitants of Wallony (the French part) usually don't know a word Flamish or Dutch, only reason Flamish people know French quite well is because we are forced to learn it in school starting from 5th grade. (Some schools actually start from 1st grade now... Young kids don't even understand, scumbag schools... -.-)

Anyways, OT: Doggeh cute! :>

Well... Belgium is indeed half French half Flamish (Don't call it Dutch, please, there's a ton of differences, ain't there Headdy? :> If Headdy ever joins TS when I'm on I HAVE to start talking in Flamish, lel, wonder how much he would understand.) but the inhabitants of Wallony (the French part) usually don't know a word Flamish or Dutch, only reason Flamish people know French quite well is because we are forced to learn it in school starting from 5th grade. (Some schools actually start from 1st grade now... Young kids don't even understand, scumbag schools... -.-)

Anyways, OT: Doggeh cute! :>

I know that, just for some reason i thought netherland was the one that spoke both and belgium is the one that spoke dutch only :P