Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OwO

Interesting map for dr

6 posts in this topic

Recently I found interesting map in my usermaps old folder, but when I tried to play it on devmap, I had some troubles.

ZrK-myIyYvw.jpg

Then after this it started to produce loads of spam in console like this: 

xErh4D1_GSI.jpg

So the question is: Is it poss to avoid it? And the second is: If it possible to remove, for example, for Troll or Lossy, then is it fine to take maps from other servers without their permission? Semtex is dead tho, but map is still sick for playing.

the console spam isn't the map it's something to do with ur punkbuster :P PM me the map and i'll check it out.

There a tool out there to grab trigger/script brushmodes etc... names from maps but i'll try to find out who made the map to get GSC files from him

There a tool out there to grab trigger/script brushmodes etc... names from maps but i'll try to find out who made the map to get GSC files from him

I was talking more about stealing the map, but I guess as long as you get the files from him it's fine, since you have his permission

Map made by semtex' leader sMx Vaki.

I was talking more about stealing the map, but I guess as long as you get the files from him it's fine, since you have his permission

Yeah, i meant that thing aswell, I'm not sure if it is fine to "steal" the map. But on the other hand, Semtex is dead now and this map gonna be forgotten forever, so why not.

Edited by troll: Double Post