iMtroll

Admin Applications are open once more!

47 posts in this topic

HELLO GUYS, GALS, GAYS AND MORE! :D 

The admin applications have opened back up, as I see that we have reached 80,000+ members and we do not have enough admins to manage all of these players. However, this time I will be more specific with the type of admins I am looking for. I am trying to get admins from different zones across the world so we can get a constant monitor of the servers. 

Good luck all,

iMtroll.

im going to be next cm am i right or what

It requires you to have some sort of intelligence

It requires you to have some sort of intelligence

Then how am I cm ? ? ? ? ? ?

take me, ill bust them cheaters, frekin kuntz im such a #nolif i have plenty of time, and im fair, and im rly patient and fuk them all, peace (caspa is sht1t33 admin)

take me, ill bust them cheaters, frekin kuntz im such a #nolif i have plenty of time, and im fair, and im rly patient and fuk them all, peace (caspa is sht1t33 admin)

1. If this was your app, you failed.

2. The app requires a format.

3. The app needs to be in the app section.

4. You just called people kuntz

5. Banning isn't all admins do.

6. You called another admin shit before even joining the team. 

7. You have 5 posts.

#ScoobsForPresidentDictatorKingAdmin<3

Let's try at least... 

I see you on Raid once in a month, u sure u wanna be raid's adm? O.o

I see you on Raid once in a month, u sure u wanna be raid's adm? O.o

I wasn't on CoD 2-3 weeks (before i was here pretty often) and now since couple days im back (and I'm gonna be here pretty often), so OwO, pls, don't h8 m8.

And even if you see me on servers once in a month, doesn't mean that others do.

You are just isn't fast enough <3

I wasn't on CoD 2-3 weeks (before i was here pretty often) and now since couple days im back (and I'm gonna be here pretty often), so OwO, pls, don't h8 mate.

And even if you see me on servers once in a month, doesn't mean that others do.

You are just isn't fast enough <3

never hated you m8

Good luck to all those who will apply

Glad to see Raid continuing to grow and admin applications not taking months in-between to be opened ^^

This is real? i dont understand this thing,you want me to be admin ?

no

then I do not understand what he wrote

Essentially, Synd is a nub and Owieowie does want you to apply

Essentially, Synd is a nub and Owieowie does want you to apply

Oh well thx to explain to me , but maybe it will help if you put punkbuester with rcon , b3 does not convince me , if not this way , I prefer to continue to help as I do

Oh well thx to explain to me , but maybe it will help if you put punkbuester with rcon , b3 does not convince me , if not this way , I prefer to continue to help as I do

Punkbuster doesn't work on cod4 anymore. 

And we have an rcon password :P B3 uses RCON to do it's stuff

As troll said, Punkbuster is no longer supported and will no longer detect newer updated cheats, only really old ones.

Rcon is part of the gameserver, like all gameservers and gives you full access to the server. B3 is not meant to be a anti-cheat like punkbuster, it's meant to be a Admin tool like rcon apart from it won't give all admins full permission of the server, only the permissions you set as well as add new admin commands or user commands. It also makes everything a lot easiser to admin.

Punkbuster doesn't work on cod4 anymore. 

And we have an rcon password :P B3 uses RCON to do it's stuff

Punkbuster i know does not work, but it works Punkbuster manual mode and is better than b3 , I say , because I was ADMIN long time, and manually , hackers kept away,with b3 you can only ban for key, with punkbuster you can ban ip and ban by key and even you can see the ips , with b3 they change the key and enter again as many times as they want, with punkBuster , you can ban ip, and so they have to change key and ip , not all the world can change ip, so easy , so that they desist want to enter.

As troll said, Punkbuster is no longer supported and will no longer detect newer updated cheats, only really old ones.

Rcon is part of the gameserver, like all gameservers and gives you full access to the server. B3 is not meant to be a anti-cheat like punkbuster, it's meant to be a Admin tool like rcon apart from it won't give all admins full permission of the server, only the permissions you set as well as add new admin commands or user commands. It also makes everything a lot easiser to admin.

except to give permission , you have many commands punkbuster , you can make photos , there are many cheats that prevent photo , but many are caught and many other things , skins, etc ........ the problem b3 have with you is that you ban a person and that person goes back to 2 minutes if you want , just by changing the key with your punkBuster ban a person by key and ip, and does not come at 2 minutes, but it is possible that no more