Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlackSamuraii

BlackSamuraii's Admin Application

22 posts in this topic

Do you accept the requirements?: YESS!!!!!!

What is your real name?: Darryl McRae

What is your in-game name?: BlackSamuraii

How old are you?: 14

What is your primary server?: Promod 1 or 2

What is your B3 CID?: 47390

What is your Steam?: http://steamcommunity.com/id/blacksamuraii/

What makes you a good admin?: I have seen multiple hackers on the promod server and no admin there, I can definitely sort that out. Although I have never made a ticket before, I'm still willing to get evidence and ban the hackers. I'm extremely active member on the forums and welcome everyone to them and wish them a good time. I would consider myself a trustworthy person and I get along with everyone. I can have fun, I can be serious, It all depends on the situation at stake. Although a lot of people consider me immature but If given half a chance I would prove everyone wrong, I just want to have a fun time. I have mentioned hackers on the TeamSpeak and Shoutbox multiple times in the past and they were all banned, therefore I know when a hacker is cheating.

What skills do you have?: I have incredible sense for hackers, and can spot them from miles away. I have very good knowledge of the general commands of B3. I have been playing the game for four to five years now so I have some experience on this game. I have zero knowledge of coding but I'm willing to stand by and learn.

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: I played pXg and been apart of the forums and even applied. 

Why should we choose you?: I believe you should choose me we because I am a fair player and person. I can make sure our players don't have to suffer  because of an unfair player. I would consider myself a friendly person and can spot hackers. Many of the people here at Raid like me too, but sometimes I get carried away and I understand that now, and will be looking to make improvements to my attitude and will be more mature in future times to come. I honestly think that I will be a good admin and I just need a shot to prove to everyone that I can be a good admin.

Perhaps you can go a little more in-depth, to help us consider you for trial admin promotion, so you have more of a shot compared to all of the other applicants.

Perhaps you can go a little more in-depth, to help us consider you for trial admin promotion, so you have more of a shot compared to all of the other applicants.

you need to go a little more in-depth haxr

now to the post: i don't have skillz either man don't worry

Said multiple times yourself that you'll be denied regardless, but you still want trial admin

However, why bother especially when you put in little to no effort

You'd be surprised what actually trying along with improving your behavior and actions will do

For what it's worth, good luck

Said multiple times yourself that you'll be denied regardless, but you still want trial admin

However, why bother especially when you put in little to no effort

You'd be surprised what actually trying along with improving your behavior and actions will do

For what it's worth, good luck

No need to be judgmental for actions that you have seen in TEAMSPEAK, which he has been told multiple times there was no rules for. I agree that Gleesh isn't very mature, and his actions in teamspeak don't help his situations, but hell, look at ME in teamspeak. I am extremely loud and obnoxious at times, and I used to be the same way on the servers.

However, one thing is the effort into your application, you've told me you're terrible at writing long paragraphs with information. Try just writing your

application a few times, and read it over to make sure it's great before you post it. If you were serious about getting trial admin, then you would damn sure put effort into your application.

Overall, people can change, but Gleesh, you need to do it soon, and a good way to start would be to revamp your application.

Good luck :D

No need to be judgmental for actions that you have seen in TEAMSPEAK, which he has been told multiple times there was no rules for. I agree that Gleesh isn't very mature, and his actions in teamspeak don't help his situations, but hell, look at ME in teamspeak. I am extremely loud and obnoxious at times, and I used to be the same way on the servers.

However, one thing is the effort into your application, you've told me you're terrible at writing long paragraphs with information. Try just writing your

application a few times, and read it over to make sure it's great before you post it. If you were serious about getting trial admin, then you would damn sure put effort into your application.

Overall, people can change, but Gleesh, you need to do it soon, and a good way to start would be to revamp your application.

Good luck :D

This is actually a very good note, I mean look @ me in TeamSpeak AND in-game (lol) I mean if i could make it i think he could atleast try.

I like your steam name, good luck! Your application is now able to vote by lead admins and above.

I think The chance to become a trial admin would settle Gleesh down. Your cool Gleesh, good luck!

Guys, he hasn't even accepted the requirements ._.

I didnt even notice :s

Thank you for updating your admin application, it now looks a lot better, thank you gleesh

The Application Looks a lot better now :D

Even though you do annoy me, Best of luck Gleesh! :P

Wasn't expecting this sort of outcome, well done Gleesh, good luck!

Guys, he hasn't even accepted the requirements ._.

you don't accept the requirements

Unfortunately you have not been successful in your application. You may apply again in two weeks if the apps are still open at that time.