Guest Redacted

Do you believe that there's life beyond earth?

45 posts in this topic

Deleted by moderator.

Edited by atrX
Deletion request.

There are even on earth but you can't see them, yes this is the religion side but of course then you guys don't believe lol. They are called Jinn or Satan, those 2 are different from each others. Satan is not the main like lucifer how you guys call it but Lucifer is a Satan but the main one.

Anyways not going furhter into this discussion.

There are even on earth but you can't see them, yes this is the religion side but of course then you guys don't believe lol. They are called Jinn or Satan, those 2 are different from each others. Satan is not the main like lucifer how you guys call it but Lucifer is a Satan but the main one.

222a1247ec9f82ef0c721cd9d66b7ec9.png

Indeed

It's very likely that a similar scenario that caused life to form on Earth occurred elsewhere in the universe

@DownVoteKing#2015 And other nubs, please avoid bringing unrelated information or opinions into this that may cause a negative debate

Lots of theories of how life began on earth (with actual evidence, not some shitty ass book that's probably been rewriteen 100's of times to keep people in place) but what we're almost certain about is that if there water, life will grow.

This is where Mars is important because we've found the correct type of water for life to grow in and if we find life in the water or around it then we know life beyond earth is 100% possible and there might even be life on Jupitor and Saturn moon's. Now the problem is trying to investigate the water without contaminating it with Earth bugs.

But i can see it now, if there is life on mars there will be new cults being formed saying "We never found life on Mars, they just moved life from Earth to mars!! it's fake and setup by the US goverment!!" just like you find the ones that think the moon landing is fake, earth is flat or earth is at the center of the universe even though there overwhelming evidence that proves them wrong.  :xd:

Quote deleted.

First time someone called me Andy :P

Anyways, nobody is certain to what has caused life to occur on Earth

Some theories involve asteroids/comets/meteorites that brought bacteria when they collided with the Earth while others follow the materialistic theory to a degree

Whatever actually resulted life on Earth seems to have worked ^^, so reasonable to assume that the same or a similar method would work elsewhere if the proper conditions were met

Edited by atrX
Deletion request.

Quote deleted.

You couldn't have said it any better my friend lol (well the guy from the radio) but still.

They've already found water on mars, which is a strong indicator of at least microbial life there.

And that's just what we've discovered on the planet closest to us, imagine what else is out there to find.

Quote deleted.

and did Mr radio guy have evidence to back his theory up? because i don't think you understand, if NASA finds life on mars next to the liquid water they've found then it pretty much shows that if we find liquid water, we will most likely find living things no matter the conditions.

and the whole RNA and DNA is rubbish. DNA and RNA creates proteins, they aren't proteins, they're molecules which are atoms and RNA pretty much controls the proteins but in some viruses RNA carrys the genetic information. So it's DNA > RNA > Protiens. It's also possible to create DNA and when we do the radio guy theory falls apart and shows that god isn't the only person that can create life.

Edited by atrX
Deletion request.

Upvoted because what the fuck Bosnian.

On topic:

Statistically, I reckon it's extremely likely that there's life elsewhere. Especially considering the number of earth-like planets that Kepler has found, or at least those within the habitable zones in their respective solar systems with sun-like stars. However, intelligent life is a different matter altogether.

The key point regarding water on Mars isn't the potential for life, rather the fact that missions to Mars would be made significantly more viable. But hey, life on Mars would be pretty cool.

p.s. pls no religion bs

Yep, definitely. We're not the only ones out here!

It's pretty obvious that there's life beyond earth due to there being over 100,000,00,000 galaxies.

To put it into perspective, we're one galaxy with over 100,000,000,000 planets in. JUST ONE GALAXY!

Feel small yet? There's over 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets (One with TWENTY FOUR zeroes after) Meaning somewhere, no matter how far away there must be intelligent life in the Universe (not meaning humans) but an animal of some description, it's just not possible for something to go so 'right' on one planet yet go so wrong on the billions and billions and billions and billions of other planets in the Universe.

As Darmuh said, they've found water on Mars even though we've been observing planets for decades... Maybe somewhere Nasa (or other scientific labs) have missed something on other planets like they have on Mars, It's almost certain there's other life in our Universe. (The star is called VY Canis Majoris)

There's a star in our universe which is 2,100x bigger than our sun, and can fit 9.3 billion suns (same size as our sun) inside. And it's crazy to think that something that large can be a tiny dot in our sky among billions and billions of other suns/planets in our Universe. Astonishing!

@@Lossy if you can create life how does it comes we didn't do that yet? We can only clone but not create. To create life you need something to activate it like a soul... your soul is in your body some where and that soul is your energy for the body but I think the soul is in your heart or in your mind, idk.

Also yes there could be life in the other Universums since there are 7 levels of Universums in the Universum which in they are huge and we are in the 1st one.

And actually a interesting topic to talk about :P

@@Lossy if you can create life how does it comes we didn't do that yet? We can only clone but not create. To create life you need something to activate it like a soul... your soul is in your body some where and that soul is your energy for the body but I think the soul is in your heart or in your mind, idk.

Also yes there could be life in the other Universums since there are 7 levels of Universums in the Universum which in they are huge and we are in the 1st one.

And actually a interesting topic to talk about :P

Not everyone think souls exist ;) I for one don't believe it, however this is my personal view and disagree with me all you like c:

You can disagree but you need to think how the fuck did even the universum excisted :) That's the most logical way to think and that means there is someone who created all of this, you couldn't disagree with this.

There has to be a beginning, it just simply cannot pop up something out like poof here, there has to be a creator.

Yep, definitely. We're not the only ones out here!

It's pretty obvious that there's life beyond earth due to there being over 100,000,00,000 galaxies.

To put it into perspective, we're one galaxy with over 100,000,000,000 planets in. JUST ONE GALAXY!

Feel small yet? There's over 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets (One with TWENTY FOUR zeroes after) Meaning somewhere, no matter how far away there must be intelligent life in the Universe (not meaning humans) but an animal of some description, it's just not possible for something to go so 'right' on one planet yet go so wrong on the billions and billions and billions and billions of other planets in the Universe.

Considering the number of variables needed for intelligent life (at least Earth life), we could be looking at a 1 in 10googol chance that all the conditions are as required. The conditions necessary have to be pretty exact. If certain variables were out by a few degrees K, nanometres or even candela, life has no chance of developing, let alone intelligent life.

It was so obvious that someone had to get religion into this.

Anyway, I'm fairly positive that there is life beyond earth. I also feel like life can evolve without those Earth circumstances, aslong as there is water and a well protected planet.

Considering the number of variables needed for intelligent life (at least Earth life), we could be looking at a 1 in 10googol chance that all the conditions are as required. The conditions necessary have to be pretty exact. If certain variables were out by a few degrees K, nanometres or even candela, life has no chance of developing, let alone intelligent life.

Think about the scale of our Universe, it's forever expanding. I remain optimistic on this subject as I'm highly positive there's life and (regardless of what you said) possibly intelligent life in our Universe.

How does this planet get it so right when there wasn't 10googol planets in the universe when life was on Earth? It could occur any time at any place.

If anyone's wondering 10google is 10 with one hundred zeros. Or if this helps; (10100)

@ Science.

It is possible for sentient life to be created within different environments to our own.

To be intelligent life does not require you to be human.

Think about the scale of our Universe, it's forever expanding.

E = mc2

Energy =/= infinite

c53f2396d00752c26ed1b95d75e02659.png mass is not infinite  c53f2396d00752c26ed1b95d75e02659.png universe is not forever expanding

It might sound as though I'm being pedantic, but if the universe were forever expanding, life of every shape and size imaginable would exist at some point; therefore nullifying this entire discussion.

10googol was a number I just plucked out of my ass, but I was referring to the odds that each variable necessary for life as we know it was perfect, not the number of planets.

And that's just what we've discovered on the planet closest to us, imagine what else is out there to find.

Venus is closer, sorry i had to <3