Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mazh

Promod Sniper Only

34 posts in this topic

Hey boys and girls,

After playing on a sniper only server yesterday i would just like to suggest a sniper only promod server :) i think it was mentioned on teamspeak but i just decided to make a suggestion on here for everyone to see. It was fun and the server seemed to be constantly busy. 

ps. No hate, it was only a suggestion :)

I would like to see a server like this so I can rek some kids. Will have to have a active admins tho because people like using aim assist on sniper only servers.

I would like to see a server like this so I can rek some kids. Will have to have a active admins tho because people like using aim assist on sniper only servers.

I noticed this yesterday. 1 in every 5 people had aim assist.

I noticed this yesterday. 1 in every 5 people had aim assist.

There was three people banned later in the day yesterday; all at the same time :P

But agreed, would be a good idea.

a good idea, but we need to do something new and cool, as there are many such servers :unsure:

I like it

Also I always had a blast with hide and seek servers. there was also a server that had Predator vs Hunter (I don't realy remember much off it)that was based off the predator movie.

> year 2018
- Raid Promod Snipers Only
- Raid Promod Assault & SMG Only

- Raid Promod Shotgun Only

- Raid Deathrun Speedrunners Only

- Raid Deathrun Digital Only

- Raid Deathrun Shipment Only

- Raid Deathrun Epicfail/Pool/Underworld 24/7!

hahaha 

> year 2018

hahaha :D

Raid would.definitely have the best sniper only server (If so decides to create one)

I'm actually very for this, I only join promod to snipe, and that's it. Would be a fun addition to compliment the rest of our servers.

And since our Promod servers are used so much, I see no problem at all with this being un-populated.

What I find funny is I found Nova back in the day via promod sniping mods. WAYYYYY before I found out about Nova Deathrun xD

Was actually thinking about a sniper only nuketown mod a few months ago, but promod sniper could also become a popular server

> year 2018

jk :P

I laughed more than I should have at this

Yes please! Would love to have a promod sniper server as, well like West said, I rarely go on promod because it's gotten so active there's no snipers to use! (Not a bad thing of course :P)

you want cod4 bolt action snipers or cod4 snipers + other cod snipers like intervention?

you want cod4 bolt action snipers or cod4 snipers + other cod snipers like intervention?

cod4 bolt actions

Just Cod4 bolt action

I hope this is a good sign

Oh and if you make it could you add the map toujane I think it's a pretty good sniper map.

Don't mind, could make it so the better weapons like the intervention are unlock-able by achievements 

it's a good idea, I play [XBS] Sniper Only server, usually by 10:00 in Australia, it's full of players, so if you want more players I guess this is good, should have guns like L96A1, DSR,  Ballista, Intervention, and so-on, I really liked that mod, it was called RSA*Mod that was a really good mod, if anyone played that mod, I recommend that you guys make something like that.