Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OwO

Black screen while connecting to Deathrun

7 posts in this topic

So recently I met on another deathrun server our old player AWS0M50 (i hope i pronounce it right), and he told me that he would like to play on Raid Dr but can't connect. The reason is that game stops working (black screen) after Setting Up Game.... on the screen. After that he can't do anything and has to restart his PC. It happens only on Raid and FNRP he said. What can be the reason? 

if my opinion matters, it is his side proplem not the server, he have to ALT+Ctrl+del then open task manager

then see if there is error message (sometimes it dosent ALT+tap out of game to the error while it is black screen)

When was the last time did he try to connect? It's because his game crashing upon connecting to the server. Just hoping it was before troll updated the songs to the server.

Okie, ty guys.

I don't think it's his problem since he can connect to pxg, ebc and other dr servers, he can't connect ONLY to Raid and FNRP.

When was the last time did he try to connect? It's because his game crashing upon connecting to the server. Just hoping it was before troll updated the songs to the server.

We haven't seen AWS since before that update you silly :P Also the error people get with the weapon sounds wasn't making people get stuck on a black screen, it was people getting stuck on an error message that said "Unknown Wave Format 2". But with the update of the weapon sounds, I should have fixed that problem as it's wave 1 and not wave 2. The only thing I can think that is wrong with AWS's cod is that he didn't correctly download our mod upon connecting and got a corrupted download, causing his cod to crash everytime he connects to our server. 

We haven't seen AWS since before that update you silly :P Also the error people get with the weapon sounds wasn't making people get stuck on a black screen, it was people getting stuck on an error message that said "Unknown Wave Format 2". But with the update of the weapon sounds, I should have fixed that problem as it's wave 1 and not wave 2. The only thing I can think that is wrong with AWS's cod is that he didn't correctly download our mod upon connecting and got a corrupted download, causing his cod to crash everytime he connects to our server. 

You suggest to re-download the mod?