Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Triton

Creative Discussion

10 posts in this topic

Hello all, before me and @Caspa were having an intriguing story in shoutbox about SPI's lost shouts, it was rather interesting, you should try and up your creative game, me and caspa have both good efforts, but i imagine people have amazingly creative minds

Caspa: It seems rather obvious to me that your shouts were lost on a trawler in the indian ocean.. A man name Sang Lee was on board the trawler eating a tuna and ham sandwich while watching the waves settle upon the hananóa beach. Sang Lee was holding your shouts when a large purple killer whale sprang from the water and clutched all the shouts, an orange glistening jellyfish then appeared and stung the killer whale in the side. this caused a wound on the side of the whale, which allowed the shouts to fall out. A man name Ziu peong was out fishing when he happened to grab the shouts with his hook, he then walked back to the centre of the city where he sold the shouts to a wise old prophet name Tom. Tom was feasting upon some guava jelly at the time, when the shouts slipped from his right palm into the jelly. He then proceeded to swallow the rest of the jelly with the shouts inside and to this day, the shouts are still in his lower intestines.

Triton: Deep in the forest of dreams, lies SPI's lost shouts, just lying there on the floor. Nobody to help them, they are just innocently lying there waiting for help, but it shall never arrive... UNTIL. a wild Caspa appears from the covers, he hands the shouts an arm and says "Come with me brother" the shouts then put a good arm around the helpful Irishman and the shouts limp towards the nearby river. When suddenly! a wild JR-iMtroll appears from the shadows, shouting "AHA, your shouts are worthless" and he runs into the shouts and wrestles them to the floor, a struggle engages but JR-iMtroll becomes victorious. Leaving the shouts lying on the floor feeling helpless again, Caspa is beyond shocked at what just happened. Caspa tries to help them, but it's too late... the shouts died moments after.

Can you up our game about SPI's lost shouts?

Good. Luck. Anti.

once upon a time there was a hungry bear. the hungry bear ate SPI's shouts. the end. rip.

:angryarnold:

>Anti's involved with a creative writing post.

Get your coffee and popcorn everyone, this is going to be exciting.

Long story, I was bored :>.

It has been three years now, since the supposedly vanished shouts have never been found. A detective by the name of John McNeal has been researching the case from the beginning. However, he's come up clueless every time. One day, he was browsing the internet in his estate in the outskirts of the Raid Town. He noticed a pop-up, stating that he had received an e-mail. With nothing else better to do he decided to read the e-mail. The e-mail concluded a location in Raid Town and mentioned "SHOUTS!" at the bottom. Even though being shocked and feared by this e-mail, he decided to investigate this location. He researched it on the web first and it seemed to be a hotel.

When he got there the hotel was just like any other and the man behind the counter was really friendly.

McNeal decided to hire a room for the night, so he was able to explore the dark corridors of the hotel.

When McNeal received his key from the receptionist, he said: "Enjoy your stay. However, I advise that you do not enter room 69. For your own sake". Flabbergasted by the warning McNeal decided to let it rest, since he was quite tired and decided to take a nap before his investigation would begin.

After two hours McNeal woke up, took a shower and ate something. He then walked into the hallway.

As he was walking down the hallway, he stumbled upon a door that said "69". He felt the shivers all through his body and the hairs in his neck were straight up. Even so, he was a detective and they investigate. He could not let this stupid joke get the better of him. He put his hand on the knob and tried turning it. Locked. Of course, he thought to himself. However, he couldn't let it rest just yet. He thought of the clever plan of looking through the keyhole. McNeal bend over and looked through the keyhole. All he saw was a white wall that had something written in blood. It was decaying a bit, so it probably had been there for a long time. However, he was pretty sure it said "SHOUTS!" and the number "19169". He was sure this was it. This was the location stated in the e-mail. Overtaken by fear and excitement, he decided that he would go to his room and research this number. He came to the conclusion that the numbers were 19, 16 and 9. If you put them next to the alphabet you get "SPI". This was it. All of his research in the last three years was finally paying off.

He wanted to go inside the room, as it clearly holds more clues. He opened his door to the hallway and peaked around the corner with his head, because he was actually quite terrified of the room. Just as he peaked the corner, he saw a man enter a room further down the hall. He was pretty sure it was room 69. He thought to himself "this is my chance". He grabbed his gun and proceeded down the hallway. When he was standing in front of the door, he tried twisting the knob again. It was locked again.

So once again he looked through the keyhole, he saw something that he believed was an eye. He heard a voice coming from the room. It said "Don't shout". McNeal was scared to his bones, but this was the culprit. He had to take him down. He shot the knob in order to force the lock open. He kicked in the door and there was a man standing in front of him. Covered in darkness. McNeal was shivering, but held his courage. "Hands up, you're under arrest" he said. The man laughed. Pointing at the wall. McNeal turned and saw all of the missing shouts hanging on the wall. They were covered in blood, brutally murdered. It was so bad, McNeal had to puke and he fainted.

When he woke up he was in his room. He instantly stood up and walked towards room 69. However, there was nothing there. The whole room had vanished. There was no room 69. McNeal went to the reception to get some information from the man behind the counter. "What happened to room 69?", McNeal said. The man laughed and said: "There was never a room with the number 69, sir. You must have been mistaken". McNeal collapsed. Was it all a dream? The man behind the reception called an ambulance. Because McNeal had foam coming from his mouth and was possibly having a seizure. He was treated in the hospital. McNeal couldn't stop talking about room 69 and what he had witnessed. The brutal murders of SPI's shouts. However, he was deemed "mentally insane" and is now residing in a mental institution.

To this day, room 69, the man, or SPI's shouts have not been found.

I may be obese, but not that obese :P

I never said you were obese you cheeseball. <3