rednose

[RELEASE] mp_chernobyl

14 posts in this topic

Sick map mate, also this would even be sick for the mod Slenderman ;oooooooooooo

Maps looks really nice, would love to play it on a server.

Only complaint would be the layout. A lot of the map just seems like flat ground with models in it. Although this isn't bad I think it would of been cool to have some more buildings you can enter or add some more to the underground area (which I think is the best part of the map).

Wish I could play this without any FPS lag  :o

But by the looks of it, great map, well done!

Maps looks really nice, would love to play it on a server.

Only complaint would be the layout. A lot of the map just seems like flat ground with models in it. Although this isn't bad I think it would of been cool to have some more buildings you can enter or add some more to the underground area (which I think is the best part of the map).

Thanks for the feedback! Different heights are always difficult due to unfair teambalancing. The team on the hill will always be in advantage.

I wanted to focus more on the outskirts, I guess you can compare it to Wasteland (MW2). About the underground yeah thats true I also wanted to expand that but I was already hitting the limit in basically everything lol (Textures, Models, brushes).

rednose

I am blown away Rednozzle, I loved in it in the test and I love it. It's sad how only selection of the gaming community get to experience expert level design but that's just CoD4 dying. Oh well, it's beautiful nonetheless and I hope it gets on many CoD4 servers.  ;)

I like the detail, lighting and use of visual effects in your map and I respect your hard work, but other than that I don't like the layout.

reps for your work tho!