What is your real name?: Alessio

What is your in-game name?:Duke Nukem

How old are you?:30

What is your primary server?:Raid Fun / combined operatio

What is your B3 CID?: @21353

What is your Steam?: I have no Steam account...not yet

What makes you a good admin?:costant presence on the server

What skills do you have?: call rules for everybody's glitching

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?:No clans/communities/forums excepted this one

Why should we choose you?:because I'm honest and I want to keep clean and enjoyable this server

If you're actually serious about this, might want to put some more effort into your application. ^

Hey!

Your B3 CID based on your ip address: @21353

Edit: I'm gonna put the same amount of effort into your app, so I'll be too lazy to start a vote of your app ^^

Sorry,I know that it may seem  not very serious,but it's the only answer I can wrote.

The constance presence on the server should makes me a good admin;

the constance presence on the server could be my skill ;

You should choose me for the constance presence on the server.

I'm not kidding you.

Sure,I can write " I'm good...I'm the best...I have 40000 kills...I'm 4th on rank server" and many more,

but this is the only truth, I'm constantly on the server

i think we get that you have a 'constant presence on the server' but that is not a good quality unless you have other skills to help you seek out hackers.

I've opened more tickets than all of you put togheter.

I did admin application because I'm very tired to open a ticket everytime I met hackers.

Sorry if you don't like my answers,do as you like,there is no problem for me

we as admins dont have to open tickets.

I was talking about other forum members...or this topic can be seen only by admins??

Also, I've tried to change answers...hope you like them now.

Sorry for misunderstanding

See, all we needed just a little more effort.

Your application is now able to vote on by lead admins+

Good luck!

Good luck.

I see that he's made quite a few tickets, and is active on servers which other admins aren't. However shows lack of ability to write a decent application; although this might be because of his nationality. (Apologies if you're English, doesn't seem like it)

But going back to my original statement:

Good luck!

I very rarely say constructive criticism on applicants publicly, but suggest you improve your behavior within the server

Rule breakers (Hackers, glitchers, verbal abusers) should be punished accordingly, but childish insults and verbal abuse of your own only sinks you down to their level and results in you breaking in the rules as well

Good luck

Good luck.

I see that he's made quite a few tickets, and is active on servers which other admins aren't. However shows lack of ability to write a decent application; although this might be because of his nationality. (Apologies if you're English, doesn't seem like it)

But going back to my original statement:

Good luck!

yes,unfortunately I am italian  :-(

I very rarely say constructive criticism on applicants publicly, but suggest you improve your behavior within the server

Rule breakers (Hackers, glitchers, verbal abusers) should be punished accordingly, but childish insults and verbal abuse of your own only sinks you down to their level and results in you breaking in the rules as well

Good luck

Sometimes I get angry against hackers,it's true,but it's only because I want to relax when I'm playing.

I think this game should be a place to have fun(like server game,Raid Fun) and meeting new people ( I know Tracker,Ola,Outfitter,Cash,FenderJazzBass,Caspa,Psycho...) but sometimes it's very hard to keep calm,and I'm sorry for this.

Sometimes I get angry against hackers,it's true,but it's only because I want to relax when I'm playing. I think this game should be a place to have fun(like server game,Raid Fun) and meeting new people ( I know Tracker,Ola,Outfitter,Cash,FenderJazzBass,Caspa,Psycho...) but sometimes it's very hard to keep calm,and I'm sorry for this.

Only applicant that was allowed to be toxic towards others was Slaya :troll:

I've said enough though, so good luck once more ^^

Only applicant that was allowed to be toxic towards others was Slaya :troll:

:dumb:

:okay:

i think we get that you have a 'constant presence on the server' but that is not a good quality unless you have other skills to help you seek out hackers.

'I' has a capital letter at the start you big nub :angryarnold: :troll:

Good luck.

'I' has a capital letter at the start you big nub :angryarnold: :troll:

Good luck.

:)  I  forgot to press shift  ;-)

:)  I  forgot to press shift  ;-)

Oh sXXX,you we're talking about Mazh ....sorry,I've just woke up :unsure:

This guy could really write a big application, but he is honest and he wrote the only thing he can do. And he doesn't know english that well, sometimes we can't tell what we want to say because we simply can't write it in English. I understand him, because im also not English. Btw, i think he deserves to become Trial, because he is very active on Raid Fun, more active than some admins. 

This guy could really write a big application, but he is honest and he wrote the only thing he can do. And he doesn't know english that well, sometimes we can't tell what we want to say because we simply can't write it in English. I understand him, because im also not English. Btw, i think he deserves to become Trial, because he is very active on Raid Fun, more active than some admins. 

Thank you very much Owo ;-) I go to english lesson once at week,but really...I've learn the most part of all English I know playing in this server...so all you are my english teachers :)

If you do get trial, you'll have to improve your attitude when it comes to cheaters :P

I've seen you break rule1 multiple times when talking to someone who was cheating.

If you do get trial, you'll have to improve your attitude when it comes to cheaters :P

I've seen you break rule1 multiple times when talking to someone who was cheating.

Sorry,I thought insulting cheaters was allowed  :troll:

+1 vote from me

when i was playing actively on fun server he spotted the haxors very accurately since hes almost (not even near :troll:) as good as me in cod4

i dont see insulting cheaters as a problem, they wont come back complaining :troll::ph34r:

protip: instead of insulting nubs in server, spam the forums with :angryarnold: to express your anger :angryarnold: :angryarnold:

+1 vote from me

when i was playing actively on fun server he spotted the haxors very accurately since hes almost (not even near :troll:) as good as me in cod4

i dont see insulting cheaters as a problem, they wont come back complaining :troll: :ph34r:

protip: instead of insulting nubs in server, spam the forums with :angryarnold: to express your anger :angryarnold: :angryarnold:

Thank you,I'm very glad to hear this .

Next time I'll try to spam forum ;-)