Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Passion

Hi

16 posts in this topic

Hi, my name is Andrew I'm from the U.S New York, Manhattan, I'm an average player, Average amount of skills, I'm pretty quiet, You can be friends with me if you want to, I don't hate/judge, I play soccer a lot and I love it, If you ever see something wrong done by me or you want to complain about something I have said to you tell me and I'll make sure to never do it again, Also I'm 16 years old, I might not be around for too long but I'll do my best, Thank you for taking some of your time to read my introduction, Truly appreciated, And see you in the server! Have a nice day.

ingame-name: Passion

Welcome to Raid, Passion!

I hope you get a chance to co-mingle with our community on both the forums and servers.

I notice you play some Deathrun, here's a list of our server page if you want to check out a couple more of our servers on Call of Duty 4.

http://raid-gaming.net/home/server.php

And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Have a great day.

Hello and welcome to Raid!

I look forward to seeing you on deathrun ;)

If you have any questions in-game/on the forums then by all means ask c:

Nice introduction but you're going to have to explain to me and a few others what soccer is... :daveunicorn:

Thank you so much guys, Did not expect this much welcoming, Anyway, Guess you're not americans are you? :D Ok then, Football :D