Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Martin

Windows 10 help

33 posts in this topic

windows 10 enterprise 2015 LSTB

start not full like all ppl also some other things i will edit this post later and tag em

also there is no project spartan

hG0hlIw.jpg

When you say project spartan you mean microsoft edge?

i have available slot, what Ram size you recommend ?

@ will install it today , thanx :)

Bit of advice: Install Windows 8.1 Pro first, use KMS Pico or Microsoft Toolkit then upgrade to Windows 10. You'll get a legit license instead of a KMS activated one you'd get doing it the way you're doing it currently. ;)

Edit: Why would you want to use Edge? Its performance is still quite bad compared to Chrome and Firefox and its renderer still has a lot of problems too.

yes i am admen and i support piracy woo.

pssh this is windows we're talking about

hardly piracy

more like an indefinite free trial  :dumb:

pssh this is windows we're talking about

hardly piracy

more like an indefinite free trial  :dumb:

Exactly!

People who had Win7 got Win10 for free so I get free too?  :happycry:

yes i am admen and i support piracy woo.

You do realise KMS was first introduced (and still used to this day) by Microsoft themselves as a means of volume licensing for enterprises/businesses? Literally all KMS Pico and Microsoft Toolkit do is set your primary activation server to a third party one and install a rearm software to check if the license is still valid after X amount of days/weeks/months/years. This is exactly what businesses do and there is no difference AT ALL between the thing you call piracy and a "legitimate" volume licensed Windows. There's a reason KMS activated Windows installations allow you to use Windows Update and any other Microsoft product that requires a registered Windows...

After upgrading to Windows 10 you aren't even volume licensed anymore so any signs of KMS are gone, you're just given a hardware locked key.

The only reason I'm telling Martin to do it this way is because Microsoft updates their KMS protocol from time to time and then he'd be a sitting duck on an unactivated Windows installation (which becomes unusable after a month or so) until someone releases a new compatible KMS client.

Literally all KMS Pico and Microsoft Toolkit do is set your primary activation server to a third party one and install a rearm software to check if the license is still valid after X amount of days/weeks/months/years.

there is no difference AT ALL between the thing you call piracy and a "legitimate" volume licensed Windows. 

no difference..

third party... 

slaya I've seen people go to prison for 20 years because of this and you're next..

Someone will get buthurt soon :dave:

expects to get downvoted right now, or will I get upvoted? Hmm... inb4 downvote incoming only because of this spoiler :rage:

no difference..

third party... 

Reread what I wrote, please. Companies who legitimately license their stuff through Microsoft also use their own activation servers (-> third party) as I clearly stated in my previous post. -.-

slaya I've seen people go to prison for 20 years because of this and you're next..
You can't go to prison for using illegally acquired copyright protected materials, at least not where I live. :dumb:

Reread what I wrote, please. Companies who legitimately license their stuff through Microsoft also use their own activation servers (-> third party) as I clearly stated in my previous post. -.-

slaya last time I checked you had to pay for windows 10 so it's illegal/

anyway none of us here are businesses so it's not allowed.

slaya last time I checked you had to pay for windows 10 so it's illegal/

anyway none of us here are businesses so it's not allowed.

Volume licensing isn't solely for businesses, I'm just giving examples... You can easily acquire a regular volume license from Microsoft as an individual.

Again, there's a reason you can use products which require a registered copy of Windows with a KMS activated installation simply because it IS a legit copy of Windows.

Either way, I'm done arguing over this nonsense. Believe what you want to believe, I honestly don't really care.

You do realise KMS was first introduced (and still used to this day) by Microsoft themselves as a means of volume licensing for enterprises/businesses? Literally all KMS Pico and Microsoft Toolkit do is set your primary activation server to a third party one and install a rearm software to check if the license is still valid after X amount of days/weeks/months/years. This is exactly what businesses do and there is no difference AT ALL between the thing you call piracy and a "legitimate" volume licensed Windows. There's a reason KMS activated Windows installations allow you to use Windows Update and any other Microsoft product that requires a registered Windows...

After upgrading to Windows 10 you aren't even volume licensed anymore so any signs of KMS are gone, you're just given a hardware locked key.

The only reason I'm telling Martin to do it this way is because Microsoft updates their KMS protocol from time to time and then he'd be a sitting duck on an unactivated Windows installation (which becomes unusable after a month or so) until someone releases a new compatible KMS client.

in this case staying on 8.1 is better, i think

@ of course the OS software copy is legit, but the license "activated" using kmspico is not :kingdave:

You can't go to prison for using illegally acquired copyright protected materials, at least not where I live. :dumb:

if you cant go to prison for using illegally acquired copyrighted materials, then you did not acquire them illegally :dumb:

again people talking about copyright laws when a lot of countries have different copyright laws and not knowing that microsoft don't go after individual people, they go after companys that hasn't brought the OS because they can actually gain 10x more amount of money by sueing the company than a normal person. so pls stfu about this crap, it's not even helping the guy and he probably doesn't even give a shit.

again people talking about copyright laws when a lot of countries have different copyright laws and not knowing that microsoft don't go after individual people, they go after companys that hasn't brought the OS because they can actually gain 10x more amount of money by sueing the company than a normal person. so pls stfu about this crap, it's not even helping the guy and he probably doesn't even give a shit.

you use a product that is made in US? if so, then US copyright laws "apply" to your use of that product, even if you reside outside US. 

yes, its unlikely they go after individuals, but that doesnt make using kmspico activated windows or downloading movies from piratebay any more legal :dave:

http://www.ip-watch.org/2012/03/15/more-foreigners-find-themselves-targets-of-us-copyright-law/

actually, i am not gaining money from the cracked version, niether selling it, nor using it for illegal thing (such as hacking)

so why the heck would microsoft care for a nub who didnt pay for his windows