Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
System

[Remove] mp_deathrun_backlot

8 posts in this topic

Name of mapmp_deathrun_backlot

Bugs/glitches/issues

There's a few "game breaking" glitches in this map that takes all fun of this.
For example, when you're the activator you can glitch under the train so none can kill you, (maybe a bad explanation because I don't know how to do it, i've only seen others)

and here's the most annoying one, once you have chosen the old room you can glitch up on these doors(?) and go out of map, when you have done that, some people does elevators and kills the activator from the building roofs.

Why you personally feel it should be removed: Other than the glitches, I think this map is boring + the juggernaut is too op in my opinion.

ok

If the bugs you mentioned where patched and the juggernaut was removed/nerfed would you be interested in giving this map another go or would you still want it removed?

The glitch where you can go out of the map I agree is annoying.

I don't agree with juggernaut being ''too op'' , if you team up properly you can easily kill him.

The glitch where you can go out of the map I agree is annoying.

I don't agree with juggernaut being ''too op'' , if you team up properly you can easily kill him.

True but if you're alone( or 2) you're doomed. And most people just run to juggernaut alone and gets killed.

For example, when you're the activator you can glitch under the train so none can kill you, (maybe a bad explanation because I don't know how to do it, i've only seen others)

You cant glitch under the train, but you can elevator up the train

You didn't mention the part where you get to strafe with m4 whenever someone chooses to be jugg or its just me that can never finish the map with that gun? :o

It's a very unique map with the juggernaut being added in

However its extremely overplayed like some other maps, cough watercity cough.

Whenever it comes into the rotation it's no doubt going to be backlot or watercity; not allowing other maps to be played

Name of mapmp_deathrun_backlotBugs/glitches/issues

once you have chosen the old room you can glitch up on these doors(?) and go out of map, when you have done that, some people does elevators and kills the activator from the building roofs.

ok

Elevators are not allowed, next time when someone do elevator record him and report.

Thanks