Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darmuh

Adventure Awaits

30 posts in this topic

Goood luck! hopefully after your training you won't have to go into any war zones :cry:

you'll be missed a lot :CCCCCC

Wish you the best of luck in life and during your training

Appreciate the service as well

Of all the branches, glad you picked navy :P

YOU MISSED ME OUT, I'M VERY UPSET :cry:

jk

Anyway, good luck in going into the navy :wub::

UPDATE: Well Darmuh, I can't really say enough about you! You're one of the nicest people I've ever met and you're a great role model to the whole community :) We didn't talk too much however I still look up to you as a great guy and the WOW factor of Raid c: Please, carry on youtube if you can, you're great and I loved your content :3 I've always appreciated you greatly for Raid, and you know why <3

You got me interested in CS:GO... I want to say I will forever be thankful for that but my love for the game has gone out of control. To the point where I am too, sitting in my parents house playing video game(s) all day ;_; (only I'm allowed to :P ) Even after that silly attempt at giving you a present, I owe you a lot.

The few times I've hopped on Deathrun servers around the world I've had the pleasure of playing some of your maps. All of which have been a joy to play and I know many others feel the same way.

I can't say I will miss your YouTube videos since you hardly ever post them ^^ but the ones you did I really enjoyed and think you have a talent for entertaining.

Good luck with your adventure, only good things can come from it. I just hope it isn't easy for you because you'll learn ten times more than if it were a smooth path.

Why can't I ever keep things short? .__.

see you later sea captain

one of the reasons why i switched to pc gaming in 2013 was because of deathrun and i still remember your map being the first deathrun map that i played. although i've moved on from cod 4 in general, your maps will be something that i'll always remember

Have fun man, video fits perfectly and I hope you have a great time training. I can't wait to see where you are in the future if you ever come back, and I know, you'll be in a great position. - But don't die if you go out in a war, thx, the world is better with you. Anyway, you've been too funny over these years, and it's gonna suck with out the occasional visit from you on teamspeak. Even if you weren't as active now as you were at the start, you still have humour and it's great hearing stuff like you getting global or pwning summit.

And thanks for the note, I was extremely immature/dumb earlier on and don't blame yourself, I withheld my age, I should have known better, luckily it's sorted now and we can just move past that whole dumb shit ^.^

Have a great time :-)

Never really got a chance to meet you, I have only ever spoke to you on TeamSpeak once. From what I have seen, and what I know, you have brought this community up very well. I wish I had got to know you better, maybe another time once you have done with all of your NAVY business. I wish you all the best in life and I hope you succeed in pursuing your adventure. 

Thank you for Raid.

You will be missed greatly  :wub:

Goood luck! hopefully after your training you won't have to go into any war zones :cry:

you'll be missed a lot :CCCCCC

Thanks losseh! I don't plan on going into any war zones, but if they need an IT guy there I may end up being the unlucky one stuck going there. Still very unlikely i'll ever see combat but ya never know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ya best be preparing for a darmooo visit in the next few years cuz ya know I've always wanted to visit england. I'll make sure to give ya a proper noogie and everything  :dumb: 

Wish you the best of luck in life and during your training

Appreciate the service as well

Of all the branches, glad you picked navy :P

Navy was actually my second choice, but i'm glad I ended up here as well. Thanks for the luck i'll probably need it xD

YOU MISSED ME OUT, I'M VERY UPSET :cry:

jk

Anyway, good luck in going into the navy :wub: Wish I could say more but I'm tired as **** and can't really think about what to say.

Will update it tomorrow babes c:

Aww shucks I forgot cledi D: You're an interesting fellow, hope to see you still hangin around when I'm back ;)

You got me interested in CS:GO... I want to say I will forever be thankful for that but my love for the game has gone out of control. To the point where I am too, sitting in my parents house playing video game(s) all day ;_; (only I'm allowed to :P ) Even after that silly attempt at giving you a present, I owe you a lot.

The few times I've hopped on Deathrun servers around the world I've had the pleasure of playing some of your maps. All of which have been a joy to play and I know many others feel the same way.

I can't say I will miss your YouTube videos since you hardly ever post them ^^ but the ones you did I really enjoyed and think you have a talent for entertaining.

Good luck with your adventure, only good things can come from it. I just hope it isn't easy for you because you'll learn ten times more than if it were a smooth path.

Why can't I ever keep things short? .__.

So many compliments in one quote O.O Thank you!

I can understand the cs addiction, once it's got a hold it's not something to shake off. I was of course, allowed to play all day as well, but I found it's not good for me. I needed more in my life than what I have at home. This is why I decided it's best to move on. Once I'm out of basic you can basically guarantee I'll come right back to playing csgo as often as possible, but it won't be the only reason I wake up in the morning. And I think that's important.

My deathrun maps for some reason have always been somewhat popular, and I'll never fully understand that. I can go on and on about what I suppose makes them enjoyable, but in the end my opinion doesnt matter. The maps took on a life of their own it seems :D

As for my youtube, you're right about hardly posting. Even when I was most active it was hard for me to really post a lot. I'd like to think this is because i'm sort of a perfectionist when it comes to videos. I never wanted to post anything that I myself wouldn't enjoy watching. So it was a constant battle of coming up with new ideas and executing them to a certain level of satisfaction. I don't know if I'll ever come back to being a youtuber, however I probably will post a video once in a while on there.

I agree that it shouldnt be easy, and it most definitely wont be. And I'm excited to see how I will end up coming out of this. Appreciate the good luck and dont worry about writing a lot, I enjoy it.

see you later sea captain

one of the reasons why i switched to pc gaming in 2013 was because of deathrun and i still remember your map being the first deathrun map that i played. although i've moved on from cod 4 in general, your maps will be something that i'll always remember

peace out y0. keep up that grind to global ;)

Have fun man, video fits perfectly and I hope you have a great time training. I can't wait to see where you are in the future if you ever come back, and I know, you'll be in a great position. - But don't die if you go out in a war, thx, the world is better with you. Anyway, you've been too funny over these years, and it's gonna suck with out the occasional visit from you on teamspeak. Even if you weren't as active now as you were at the start, you still have humour and it's great hearing stuff like you getting global or pwning summit.

And thanks for the note, I was extremely immature/dumb earlier on and don't blame yourself, I withheld my age, I should have known better, luckily it's sorted now and we can just move past that whole dumb shit ^.^

Have a great time :-)

I agree the video is perfect :D I feel this is going to be a real journey, a real adventure, a real test for myself. I definitely plan on coming back, dont know why I wouldnt :| My rate (job) is IT so I highly doubt I'll be going out to war. This means I'll be working on/with computers throughout the fleet. I can literally be stationed anywhere since IT is so necessary. Even on other military bases than NAVY, which is interesting :D I'll definitely stop by in the teamspeak once I'm all set up in my barracks in florida. So don't worry about never hearing my annoying voice again xD

Glad we can move on from the past. It was stupid on both our parts anyway

Never really got a chance to meet you, I have only ever spoke to you on TeamSpeak once. From what I have seen, and what I know, you have brought this community up very well. I wish I had got to know you better, maybe another time once you have done with all of your NAVY business. I wish you all the best in life and I hope you succeed in pursuing your adventure. 

Thank you for Raid.

You will be missed greatly  :wub:

Thank you! From what I've read and heard from you, you're a brilliant guy. Glad you made it on the admin team. We'll definitely have more chances to speak to each-other once I'm a bit more settled in the navy.  :dave:

I wish I could write a huge paragraph. But you picked the wrong night to say this. I have been drinking all night and I can't think straight for shit. (Lossy almost beat me at chess xD). But I wish you a farewell and good luck! May the odds be ever in your favour and may you successfully complete the training for your hunger games event!

I wish I could write a huge paragraph. But you picked the wrong night to say this. I have been drinking all night and I can't think straight for shit. (Lossy almost beat me at chess xD). But I wish you a farewell and good luck! May the odds be ever in your favour and may you successfully complete the training for your hunger games event!

tumblr_m19dwebhYY1qhqe9o.gif

Good luck and have fun on your journey brahh, we'll miss ya darmooboi . :c Been friends with you for over 3 years now, was a fun time!

Cya soon hopefully!

:angryarnold: HASTA LA VISTA!

i expect you to carry me to global soon.

nubs be prepared, ill be gone too in july 2016 for 6-12 months of military service :dumb: SUOMI FINLAND PERKELE :angryarnold: :okay:

Noooo :cry:

I wish you the best of luck out there and especially when you go to the Navy, keep in mind that some people are mental there :dave:

Anyways, wish you good luck!

You forgot the Downvoteking (Aka BosnianArmy) :dave: :P

Good luck and take care man! Couldn't really have a chance to know you better but hopefully sometime we can talk 

You inspired me on playing csgo more and practice everyday. You are very talented with a great aim and amazing deathrun maps.

Going to miss your youtube videos and your presence here in Raid.

I wish you the best in the US Navy and hope you do well!

- Kratos  :D

Well Darmuh We really didnt talk too much, but you are the nicest and funniest guy i have met in this community  :D

Such an amazing mapper on cod4, I love your youtube / rapping videos, You motivated me to start Youtube and start playing CS:GO!

I wish you the very best of luck and hope you enjoy your experience and new lifestyle on the Navy,

I am taking Courage to go Marines some day When Im 18  ;).  Stay Safe and Sound!! We will miss you!!

I wish you the best of luck darmoooo. The navy would have been my choice too.

Best of luck with your ventures Dermooh, I will miss your 'Murican nubiness eventhough we haven't talked in a while. :wub: :3

@slaya what? WAAAAAAHT?

:wat:

Good luck and have fun on your journey brahh, we'll miss ya darmooboi . :c Been friends with you for over 3 years now, was a fun time!

Cya soon hopefully!

Don't worry beatiboi this won't be the last you hear from me  ^_^

:angryarnold: HASTA LA VISTA!

i expect you to carry me to global soon.

nubs be prepared, ill be gone too in july 2016 for 6-12 months of military service :dumb: SUOMI FINLAND PERKELE :angryarnold: :okay:

will only carry to global if I get stationed in an area of eu friendly ping  :sir:

and good luck on your military service! Hopefully you are compensated well for your time :D

Noooo :cry:

I wish you the best of luck out there and especially when you go to the Navy, keep in mind that some people are mental there :dave:

Anyways, wish you good luck!

You forgot the Downvoteking (Aka BosnianArmy) :dave: :P

Mr. Downvote, you've been an essential part of the forums my friend. As with those who get upvoted there must be those who get downvoted

lol I kid, thanks for the kind words i'll make sure to look out for myself ;)

Good luck and take care man! Couldn't really have a chance to know you better but hopefully sometime we can talk 

You inspired me on playing csgo more and practice everyday. You are very talented with a great aim and amazing deathrun maps.

Going to miss your youtube videos and your presence here in Raid.

I wish you the best in the US Navy and hope you do well!

- Kratos  :D

Glad my efforts weren't useless  :happycry: Back when I first started playing csgo I was treated like a traitor for even considering having fun in another FPS lol. It took a while, but it looks like you've all started to accept #csgomasterrace  :dumb:

I appreciate the compliments as always. I figure i'll be back on this website in a few months, may even post around the time I graduate if i'm lucky :D

Well Darmuh We really didnt talk too much, but you are the nicest and funniest guy i have met in this community  :D

Such an amazing mapper on cod4, I love your youtube / rapping videos, You motivated me to start Youtube and start playing CS:GO!

I wish you the very best of luck and hope you enjoy your experience and new lifestyle on the Navy,

I am taking Courage to go Marines some day When Im 18  ;).  Stay Safe and Sound!! We will miss you!!

aww shucks  :wub: I'm glad I could motivate you to do anything I have trouble motivating myself to get out of bed sometimes  ^_^ 

Good luck on the marines route! I could never do that i'm a bit too lazy :dumb:  

I wish you the best of luck darmoooo. The navy would have been my choice too.

Yehp! Navy combines my two favorite things out of all of the branches, Job Security & Travel. I've always hated being stuck in my hometown (lived here for 18 years) and I also wanted a jumpstart on my career. The Navy accomplishes both of those for me  ;) 

Best of luck with your ventures Dermooh, I will miss your 'Murican nubiness eventhough we haven't talked in a while. :wub: :3

:wat:

I'm sure anti and west fill my murican role quite nicely while I'm away :troll:

Thanks for the luck and well-wishes guys! I'm sure i'll probably need it  :doge:

Hey man, I wish you the best of luck in the future, you've brought some great laughs to this community, and I hope to see you around in the future. By the time you get back, i'll be on Fnatic or something so don't be to jealous :^)

bye bye  ;)

I don't know what to say ;_: Last thing I would expect from you, darmbuddy, was going to army, I thought you'd become the #top1csgoplayer and return to mapping and modding business (you know, our family business here at raid :dave: )

I'll remember the days of us having talks and fun on TS and in game, how we've supported each other (mostly in mapping but oh well), when you stopped being the console peasant and became a part of superior #pcmasterrace. Dem lulz with you and lossy (nub) and later imtroll will be remembered.

Maybe one day we'll meet IRL in England or smth, just let me know when so our money grabbing admin staff can finally meet together and the pole get ya all drunk and take over raid.

Farewell my darmbuddy! :okay:

Hey man, I wish you the best of luck in the future, you've brought some great laughs to this community, and I hope to see you around in the future. By the time you get back, i'll be on Fnatic or something so don't be to jealous :^)

bye bye   ;)

Yo as long as you got the hookup for dem csgo pins I wont be jelly at all :troll:

I don't know what to say ;_: Last thing I would expect from you, darmbuddy, was going to army, I thought you'd become the #top1csgoplayer and return to mapping and modding business (you know, our family business here at raid  :dave: )

I'll remember the days of us having talks and fun on TS and in game, how we've supported each other (mostly in mapping but oh well), when you stopped being the console peasant and became a part of superior #pcmasterrace. Dem lulz with you and lossy (nub) and later imtroll will be remembered.

Maybe one day we'll meet IRL in England or smth, just let me know when so our money grabbing admin staff can finally meet together and the pole get ya all drunk and take over raid.

Farewell my darmbuddy!  :okay:

Well as much as I'd love to follow my dream of becming #top1csgoplayer, It's unrealistic and unsustainable unfortunately... I'll still pursue it competitively as a hobby, but I'll probably never make it a job :|

The ts stories I'll probably end up telling to the younger generations. We should definitely all get together in the EU when possible, so I have more stories to tell :troll:

I leave for San Jose tomorrow morning so this is probably my final goodbye till I'm out of basic.

Peace out homies!

If possible at least take a camera with you to take some pictures of your adventures :(

If possible at least take a camera with you to take some pictures of your adventures :(

yeah, we want nudes and selfies. or even both or not :ph34r:

the point is we want pics :davesir: