Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cloudy

Apologies

16 posts in this topic

Think it's about time I take responsibility for what I've done and publicly announce my apologies for what I've done.

THE STORY: I hopped on Raid TS to then realise that I still had my trial admin, and me being the immature 14(yes, I did it ONCE AGAIN) year old self, I decided to have some fun (at-least from my point of view AT THE TIME). Which then lead me to kick some people from the server multiple times(yes, I know I'm stupid) and carry on doing it...

THE APOLOGY: Sorry for any inconvenience I caused by doing this, would like to personally apologise to the people I kicked(could this be arranged?) And NO I'm not looking for an unban, I accept my punishment and agree with it.

Down vote me, Up vote me, I don't care; only doing this because it's the right thing to do.

Thanks & Regards, (love y'all, even if you hate me idc :p)

Your fellow Blurian, 

Cloudy.

I started playing three years ago; was 11.

Explains a lot if you think about it 

Have fun trying to make friends when you constantly take the piss out of the only one's that like you. 

My personal view on the situation (Don't expect me to be all okay with what you did):

I know I have no say on behalf of Raid so this is not what it is. You made a big mistake. I personally don't see why you should be forgiven. I understand you are 14, however, age can not be blamed for what you had done, and I feel this is what you are doing. People make mistakes, Agreed, just seems like you should grow up a little bit and mature. Call me what you want for expecting a 14 year old to be mature, but they should have some sense of maturity within them. And please explain to me, What was going through your head when you thought about kicking people from TS?

You had made the right decision by apologising, but I wouldn't expect too many kind words if I were you.

*sigh*

I'm gonna stop myself from talking here because Mo sums it up perfectly.

But I will say please stop changing the font size every sentence.

ty

Fair enough to all of you.

Like I said, not looking to be forgiven, not looking for any sympathy; just wanted to state that I know what I did was wrong, and have apologised. 

If you expect more of me, then maybe you misjudged me.

Mo, a moment of immaturity with Jamie (Mist), not blaming him, was my doing.

Also Wofles, feel how you want to feel, I don't care.

What was going through your head when you thought about kicking people from TS?

I believe Fedzor came on teamspeak with him to watch it all happen, only proving more to the fact that we had a poor judgement on him when we thought he was mature enough to handle admin again.

I believe Fedzor came on teamspeak with him to watch it all happen, only proving more to the fact that we had a poor judgement on him when we thought he was mature enough to handle admin again.

Jamie in actual fact.

Fedzor was there as well. He left half way through it, logs has been checked Mr. power hungry.

nubby troll/mikey forgot to remove his permissions from ts, so he went on ts at like 4am UK time and started to kick everyone from the server constantly.

If you're only apologizing because "it's the right thing to do", then you shouldn't have bothered. 

From all I can gather from this thread, youre basically fedzor v2

Go run your own community and stop coming back here please.