10 posts in this topic

Do you accept the requirements?: Yes.

What is your real name?: Zare

What is your in-game name?: Chax

How old are you?: 17

What is your primary server?: Raid Promod

What is your B3 CID?: @69302

What is your Steam?: chax31

What makes you a good admin?: I already said this in my previous application,I'm fair, mature and respectful. If somebody needs a help I would help him (I love helping people, I heard somewhere like.. If you do good, the good comes back to you).

What skills do you have?: Radiant and Photoshop

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: Blood Warriors

Why should we choose you?: I don't know, because I'm not fighting with anyone? :P  I'm good at spoting cheaters and I would record anyone who breaks the rules and warn/kick/ban them. I play at raid servers daily for about 2-4 hours not much but at least active every day. I was promoted to higher level admin when I was in ''BW''. A lot of expereicnces as an admin, I know I've made some mistakes but I think it wont happen again.

-Thanks.

Your application is now available to be voted on, best of luck, Chax!

Do you accept the requirements?: Yes.

What is your real name?: Zare

What is your in-game name?: Chax

How old are you?: 17

What is your primary server?: Raid Promod

What is your B3 CID?: @69302

What is your Steam?: chax31

What makes you a good admin?: I already said this in my previous application,I'm fair, mature and respectful. If somebody needs a help I would help him (I love helping people, I heard somewhere like.. If you do good, the good comes back to you).

What skills do you have?: Radiant and Photoshop

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: Blood Warriors

Why should we choose you?: I don't know, because I'm not fighting with anyone? :P  I'm good at spoting cheaters and I would record anyone who breaks the rules and warn/kick/ban them. I play at raid servers daily for about 2-4 hours not much but at least active every day. I was promoted to higher level admin when I was in ''BW''. A lot of expereicnces as an admin, I know I've made some mistakes but I think it wont happen again.

-Thanks.

If your last application got denied, why would you 'practically' copy and paste it?  Also, it seems a bit short IMO. anyways, best of luck!

Good luck @Chax!

Known you for quite a while,been a good friend,definetly deserves the shot at trial admin again !