Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Apokalypse

Deathrun help

35 posts in this topic

_commands['unban'] = 'unbanuser %(name)s' # remove players from game engine's ban.txt - yup looks like a database file to me, again stop saying things you have no clue about or even researched to make sure you are correct.

bf16a186e4a20f3e2df93e60d01f5ea9.png

I'm pretty sure that I'm not wrong that you can unban tempbanned or banned people from B3 via MySQL.

B3 isn't MAM though is it...?

Nope, but works with rcon commands as well

well since i copied the function source code I doubt im incorrect....

Here the full source code of the function

def unban(self, client, reason='', admin=None, silent=False, *kwargs):
        if self.PunkBuster:
            if client.pbid:
                result = self.PunkBuster.unBanGUID(client)

if result:                    
                    admin.message('^3Unbanned^7: %s^7: %s' % (client.exactName, result))

if admin:
                    fullreason = self.getMessage('unbanned_by', self.getMessageVariables(client=client, reason=reason, admin=admin))
                else:
                    fullreason = self.getMessage('unbanned', self.getMessageVariables(client=client, reason=reason))

if not silent and fullreason != '':
                    self.say(fullreason)
            elif admin:
                admin.message('%s^7 unbanned but has no punkbuster id' % client.exactName)
        else:
            _name = self.stripColors(client.exactName[:15])
            result = self.write(self.getCommand('unban', name=_name, reason=reason))
            if admin:
                admin.message(result)

Please point out there part where it reads the database to unban them from it.

You can unban both ways but not Tempban, you can only unban from a tempban via SQL by changing the value of the tempban time or to delete the client

Again guys, stop getting in to an argument about B3 and manu admin. He is working on Manu admin and he wants help with something very specific, stop going off topic.

a bit late m8

I've said it 2-3 times in the thread. Now, back to Crow's original question. 

Can anyone help with with his problem of not being able to "make his "!fps" command toggle fullbright on and off. His problem is that it only toggles on but won't toggle off, and that it toggles on for all players when one person uses it."

I know this might be in the wrong topic if so please move it to the correct one so anyway I downloaded deathrun1.2 master source from gitthub and placed it in cod4/root/mods/deathrun_dev but when I run makemod it goes through everything nicely I see it says all thos files copied nd stuff and then at the end when I copies mod.ff back to the mod the files is only 1kb I have no idea why if somebody could please help me I don't know if I'm doing something wrong somewhere or what

Here is my makemod.bat console output:

http://pastebin.com/fSjf52Xz

Wow this topic went a bit mad.

Give me a PM and I'll be happy to lend a hand. :)