Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Moseph

Honey I'm home!

14 posts in this topic

I would first like to apologies for my recent retirement. I wasn't in the right state of mind when I did so, I hope that explains myself.

Do you accept the requirements?:

I sure do!

What is your real name?:

Harry

What is your in-game name?:

Moseph

How old are you?:

What is your primary server?:

Promod and Fun

What is your B3 CID?:

@76527

What is your Steam?:

Moseph™

What makes you a good admin?:

I'm hella dope yo. All jokes aside, I have respect for everyone. This even continues if they have gotten themselves into trouble with the admin team, or anyone from Raid. Just deteriorates over many infractions in a certain amount of time. As you know, abusing my powers is something that does not come to mind, meaning that I shall never do such a thing. I would strongly consider myself as a trustworthy person and have experience in this community and other communities as being an admin. Despite resigning, I have had many connections with Raid since, and shall maintain the reputation for as long as possible. I am active on TeamSpeak and I can say the same with the servers too. I am very outgoing person and stick up for what I believe in, that being inside and outside of this community. Due to past experiences, I can't really fault you if you don't accept me, however, it hadn't stopped you perviously.

What skills do you have?:

As most of you know, I have very little knowledge of code and would consider myself as a big nub, so would Anti. I know a little bit of python and HTML but my knowledge of them could be improved and am very willing to take on board and learn off of the masters held in Raid. I have impeccable social skills and can communicate easily with users when they need help.

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?:

Raid, 3xP' and AR51. As you know I was previously admin here at Raid, and will be looking to take that back.

Why should we choose you?:

I have reported only thirty-two hackers via the ticket system but have also made many comments in TeamSpeak when someone is hacking and an admin has been in grasp. I have seen many hackers in the promod server within only a few minutes of me being in there. As previously stated in my other application, I believe I can sort it out. I am a very friendly person and I would seem fairly popular in the community. I am very mature and can handle with situations very well. I have the experience already which would give me a slight edge over the other applicants. Good luck to you all.

Thanks for reading, please consider it carefully.

- Moseph

P.S Anti is a nub.

No idea what you are talking about ^

Editing your application and lying?

Next application denied as well :P

Best of luck nub, Stop with the drivers, that's my job :D , also get good at cs pls ^_^

Unfortunately, due to messing up the double space, your application has been denied

and

:troll:

You may apply again if the applications are still open in two weeks

Nice Photoshop skills m9

Ayy you finally took my advice and applied again, welcome back buddy!

Good luck on your app broo

Good luck my main man @Moseph!

Always there to help me out,awesome friend,respective towards everyone.

Has everything it takes and deserves the light blue :D!