Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Knarley Sheen

Source Admin Application; MrHadouken

32 posts in this topic

the fuck is wrong with you guys

this topic is about hadouken so gl hadouken and get this thread out of the trash bin

Think there's an easy solution

Hadouken has no lead source admins to vote on him, so simply make him lead source admin so he can vote on himself

This will make the process faster since iMnub and Nubkey's amount of communication about nublications with one another has inspired such hits as hotline bling and hello :troll:

Seriously though, he hasn't met the requirements when he first applied and still don't think he meets them as of yet. Should have waited until he did before applying. It's up to iMnub and Nubkey, but if there's going to be rules regarding applying, they should be implemented upon and the applicant should be given a clear response from the start that he hasn't met them along with him being able to apply once more at a later date. Exceptions in the past have been made such as locking an application thread if they were very close to all the requirements (Missing one, such as 9 1/2 days on the forums instead of ten for example) then unlocking and allowing them to be voted on afterwards, but this seems to exceed that by a major amount. Not sure of the intended plan or, like mentioned in my joke prior, there has been a lack of communication, but think the outcome should be clear. I like Hadouken (Despite him being a nub <3), but would have denied this application if I had any say in the matter

Congratulations :dave: you're now on Trial! Again, this process could take longer than our usual trials, as it's harder to judge admins on these games with less staff available to monitor and no lead admins in this area.