Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Knarley Sheen

Source Admin Application; MrHadouken

32 posts in this topic

Do you accept the requirements?: I do accept the requirements, however I understand that I do not meet the post counts (by two posts) and the hours/connection counts because I have connected over many different devices and several different accounts. (Mostly because I had a cracked key and they kept getting banned) but now I have bought COD4. However if the connections are on about the Garry's Mod server, then i'm actually unsure of my playtime and my connection counts.

What is your real name? (You don't have to post your full name, just first is fine): Connor Taylor

What is your in-game name?: This usually changes overtime but currently it's 'ayyy lumayo'.

How old are you?: 16, give it 18 days and I'll be 17.

What is your primary server?: There isn't really a primary server, however I am constantly on TeamSpeak and I used to play quite a lot of Promod.

What is your Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:47425575

What is your Steam nickname?: "ayyy lumayo" - It's currently that, however I keep changing it. Here is my Steam Community link just in case: http://steamcommunity.com/id/OfficialMrHadouken/

What makes you a good admin?: I have been an Admin over several different servers before so I can handle tough situations. Some of the Admins used to be on AfterLife and they may remember I was Volunteer Moderator on their servers. I am mature as well, so I should hopefully set a great role model for the players. 

What skills do you have?: I can handle any issues between people from past experiences as Admin and from issues in my private life.

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: AfterLife Gaming, Urban Gamers, Raid (of course)

Why should we choose you?: As I have said, I want to set a good role model for the players on the server as well as trying to keep player issues such as RDM to a minimum. Plus I have been admin before on source servers so I know the commands quite well; ULX is pretty handy  :dave:

Which source game servers of ours do you play more?: TTT, whenever the raid-gaming surf server is up-to-date i'll occasionally play it.  :dave:

Wish you the best of luck :)!

Congratulations on being the first person to post a topic within this forum!

Hopefully you'll be the first one to get accepted on this forum aswell :D!

Good luck <3

Caspa is the new Bosnian.

Edited by Moseph

Good Luck FFFFFFAAAAAAMMMMM <-----------------

your downvotes