14 posts in this topic

I had a Idea and your forum or Community in general have people with different nationalities so

if you add me to your team i probably would follow german ppl if they need help, cause german is my vater language..

the idea is open threads for help and general disscusions for all nationalities which the admins can in his own initiative help ppl in

these own language

But then it will split people up based on what language they can speak.

it would't because english is the main language

these threads are only for questions and help selections

not all ppl can in this language speak and write thats why i post that as suggestion for all others^^

What's wrong with making their post in English and their own language?

They should find at first the thread for the passed question

And the biggest problem would be uncertainty writing anything because all here is in english

Which see the flag of these nationalitie and stay there for his problems

If they can sign upto this forum then they're able to understand english.

If you think so, then is this community not international

That's close guys this suggestion would help a lot ppl and this community getting bigger but if u're so..

24799254ut.jpg

Everyone learns English in the school, so it would be useless! ;)

Sorry English vocabulary god

Not everyone can so good English like you.

"Mate u should get a mirror medusa tells all" <- And this was useless.

Sorry English vocabulary god

Not everyone can so good English like you.

"Mate u should get a mirror medusa tells all" <- And this was useless.

My english is not even good! But if I don't know a word (happens often), I type it in the Google Translator! :)

And by the way, english is the major world language. 

Btw. you are from Germany like me and in Germany we learn englisch since primary school (Grundschule) and you are 17 years old, so I think you should know how to speak english, right?   :huh:

Edited by iMtroll
Double post

I wish in America they would make us learn a language early on instead of forcing it in high school lmao. I have no idea how to speak spanish and I never will due to the education system here. I could continue language throughout school but I rather take computer science

@@Medusa,

He is like the girls at school, oh no! How could I learn this, I can't even english, I can't this I can't that and VOILA you don't know shit mate. Stop complaining and study that language, easy to learn in 1-2 years and ESPECIALLY when you're a damn gamer. The fastest way to learn english is to learn words and grammar. Even I make mistakes but not like when I were 15 years old, as I improved alot through out the years by speaking english in games and wanted to improve as well.

Stop making excuses like a girl and man up to learn the language, be even happy that you could learn a second language! I seriously hate when people make a excuse like a girl for this such things so that they will have it easier or are just lazy.

And @@Toch_ja , your idea is not necessary as people will always post in that topic in their own language if he/she sees that he doesn't speak proper english or any other language that the forums has, so alot of work with no effect with your idea.

Appreciate the suggestion, however don't believe it can be implemented without some issues occurring (Such as Lossy stated)

Also, to be honest, it's not really needed due to the willing individuals (Such as yourself) who will help someone if they happen to need it in situations like these

if you add me to your team i probably would follow german ppl if they need help

Not too sure as what you mean by this

You're already a part of Raid since it's a community and more than welcomed to assist those who happen to need assistance

If you mean administrative wise, then you may apply once more when the two weeks are over

If you think so, then is this community not international

That's close guys this suggestion would help a lot ppl

Basic meaning of international is more than a single country, believe we as a community have nubs from multiple countries that integrate their culture (m8)

Anyways, more than welcomed to suggest additional things in the future

Will lock the topic due to the things stated prior, also before Bosnian posts more degrading "excuses like a girl" posts :dave:

@@Medusa,

He is like the girls at school, oh no! How could I learn this, I can't even english, I can't this I can't that and VOILA you don't know shit mate. 

I LAUGHED SO HARD BECAUSE BOSNIAN WENT FROM BARELY BEING ABLE TO SPEAK ENGLISH TO BEING A TYPICAL LONDON CHAV IN LIKE 0.5 SECONDS OH MY FUCK  :xd:  :xd:  :xd:

Edit: Didn't see that the topic was locked :dave: