Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iMtroll

Raid Events

21 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

Sorry this has taken so long first of all. This should have been addressed a long time ago and I’ll admit I was being a lazy nub. But I’m doing it now so anyway!

As you all know, there was a topic a while ago about getting some Raid events going! Well this hasn’t been ignored, I was just being very lazy and putting it aside for a while. Well thanks to Anti, I am now making this topic to address some of these events and to put the ideas in motion.

What are some of these events you say?

Well these events could consist of many things, and if you have any ideas for events, put them below! Events such as karaoke night on teamspeak, picking a game and raiding it together for a certain amount of hours, tournaments on several games! All of these ideas and similar ideas are welcome and we hope that as many of you can join as possible. Just make sure you get your ideas written below please! ALSO, Anti has spoken to me about adding some prizes to the mix of these events, I’m not saying what those prizes are just yet, but I just thought I’d let that sit in all of your minds!

There was a topic before that states a few ideas, let’s get some more like these.

Lossy, on 30 May 2015 - 10:36 PM, said:

CUSTOM MAP GTA RACES ON FRIDAYS!

Purity, on 31 May 2015 - 5:29 PM, said:

Love majority of the ideas above 

think Karaoke, Promod scrims, CJ races, GTA stuff and Zombies would be fun for us all 

What days and times will these events be?

At the moment there is no set dates or times, as we have to work out when everyone will be free. Please, if you are interested in joining in with these events, post your availability of days and times in the time format of GMT + 00 since it will be easier for us to plan with everyone.

What happens next?

After a few of you have posted your best available days and your ideas, we will create polls based on your answers and there we will plan the rest of the way for you! 

Thanks all,

iMtroll and MiKeY.

I feel like Friday or Saturday around 19:00 - 00:00 would be great for all players.

Every *****day we can play on Raid Zombies, hopefully 10-15 people at one time...

I agree with Lossy, GTA custom playlists would be hella fun. Wouldn't even mind making the playlist for ya.

Anytime on Saturdays and Sundays, unsure as of yet in regards to availability on weekdays (Perhaps Friday afternoon)

Looking forward to everyone getting involved ^^

Friday evenings, should work for muricans too?

I guess. If you like to stay up late

Monday is fine, Wednesday is fine, Friday is fine after 5pm GMT, Saturday is fine, Sunday after 6pm is fine 

mr shankley pls calm down sir

Raid zombies was so much fun, it would be awesome to have community nights on that game. <3

Any of the above I'm down with, would be extreme amounts of fun. 

I too loved winning on the second last gun in gun game :troll:

I'd love some scrims with PB screenshots on ;).

An evening dedicated to everyone just getting on deathrun might be fun tbh :D

I too loved winning on the second last gun in gun game :troll:

I'd love some scrims with PB screenshots on ;).

An evening dedicated to everyone just getting on deathrun might be fun tbh :D

I'm up for promod scrimming, but Caspa please without PB screenshots. I don't want to be busted  :(.

Besides that how about CoD4 Hide & Seek & GMOD Prop Hunt?

I'm down for Promod Scrimming. Playing zombies sounds like a lot of fun too. I have a question though, will there be more than one thing to do in one night? For example Party Games and Promod in the same night?

Too bad its incapable of happening the way you're doing it, you will never get the turn out you expect if you don't advertise it more. On average, how many of the combined ops and deathrun players actually visit the forums? Even if they do, how many look through threads that are buried?

here comes the downvotes :)

Too bad its incapable of happening the way you're doing it, you will never get the turn out you expect if you don't advertise it more. On average, how many of the combined ops and deathrun players actually visit the forums? Even if they do, how many look through threads that are buried?

I feel like raid events is more for people on TS or visiting the website who get bored but you have a point. Events could be advertised via b3, the front page of the website and the steam group.

Well to be honest, how can we advertise that which hasn't been planned yet? This topic is about getting times, dates and events that people will want to do and will be available to attend right now, not to spread awareness. That all comes later. Read the original post before trying to shut it down because you failed to understand it