Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael

CS GO: $400 Coin Flip Video! ALL IN BETTING!

6 posts in this topic

Now you're promoting other people's stuff too?

p.s the video was bad.

Now you're promoting other people's stuff too?

p.s the video was bad.

Be honest with yourself, promoting on here? I'm better off not participating on this forum anymore if all people think I am here to do is to promote. I have gotten crap from many members for posting videos of mine here. Why would I promote on here if there are more popular sites? I have just been here for a while so I have a certain connection to the forums, but honestly there's no point anymore.

Thanks for your feedback though I appreciate that part.

Be honest with yourself, promoting on here? I'm better off not participating on this forum anymore if all people think I am here to do is to promote. I have gotten crap from many members for posting videos of mine here. Why would I promote on here if there are more popular sites? I have just been here for a while so I have a certain connection to the forums, but honestly there's no point anymore.

Thanks for your feedback though I appreciate that part.

your certain connection to the forum is to come on here and promote videos

Be honest with yourself, promoting on here? I'm better off not participating on this forum anymore if all people think I am here to do is to promote. I have gotten crap from many members for posting videos of mine here. Why would I promote on here if there are more popular sites? I have just been here for a while so I have a certain connection to the forums, but honestly there's no point anymore

I just downed half a bottle of pills, so excuse me if I don't make the most sense while attempting to address this

It's great that you want to interact with us and feel a connection, however it's slightly difficult to say the same. Most of the time when you come on the forums and socialize, it's contained to your own topics. You rarely visit other threads and or sections of the forums to interact there. As for promoting, honestly have no clue what else you could call this or some of your other threads (Guess they could get a partial pass for being in "tutorial"). Because of your interactions and posting being mainly in regards to your videos, can see why some members think you only come to promote. That's not to say all your threads are like that though. Your gaming is important thread has a purpose to it and you clearly expressed your opinions. Despite showing your video when you should have just wrote out how you felt about the matter, you at least had a meaningful and positive topic. However, I don't see how this can be viewed as anything besides "Hey, check out this video I made a topic completely about, won't say anything other than the title of the video and the description. Thanks guys!" The topic itself has no discussion, no asking of constructive criticism, no purpose or point besides directing attention towards the video you posted. If you just want to bring attention to a video or whatever the case may be, then please just make a status update about it. However, if you actually have a topic in mind where you wish to produce something positive and interactive for all, then go for it. Lastly wanted to say that if a connection can be made into "there's no point anymore" simply by criticism of one's actions, then the connection was weak or rather not there at all to begin with. Going to lock this topic and please keep in mind what was said

Apologies if I came across harsh, going to go pass out now