Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iMtroll

Promotions and Server Status

19 posts in this topic

Right you horrible lot. 

So the time has come yet again to promote some people and give some people their well deserved admin status' after their applications. 

So without more delays I'd like you all to congratulate @Grandpa and @Volti for passing their applications and trials. 

We are also deciding to close the CoD4 admin applications for now as we feel we have enough staff. We will deal with all existing applications still however.

I would also like to point out that the authorization servers for CoD4 have gone down, this is not a fault on our part, but on the owners of these servers. What this means is that the game will think you are running a cracked copy and the first 8 digits of your GUID will all be 00000000. On our servers this affects those people that have ViP and admin while having legit copies of the game. As a result of this, anyone who had an existing ViP will get an extra month after the auth servers are back up. 

As for admins, you will be unable to login to B3 on the servers until it is back up, to fix this issue temporarily, please go on to the servers and type !register and send me your new B3 ID's in a PM on the forums as well as the email you use on these forums so I can re-add you as an admin on B3. 

Regards,

iMtroll.

:wub: Thanks guys!

Please don't bully the new guy anti. 

set the auth mode to -1 and it will make all guids be "legit" like, will save you from having to give admin powers back to the admins.

Ask any other admin (current or retired) and you'll learn that it'll happen sooner or later ;)

Anyways, congrats to the both of you and wish you good luck during your trial period Grandpa

Congratz Grandpa and Volti 

i like how you physically change the color instead of tagging them

i like how you physically change the color instead of tagging them

Don't know how to do it, so yea  :lol:

Ask any other admin (current or retired) and you'll learn that it'll happen sooner or later ;)

Anyways, congrats to the both of you and wish you good luck during your trial period Grandpa

Lies it was the other way around.   Congrats on the promotions 

Lies it was the other way around.   Congrats on the promotions 

Indeed, I bully Auntie to this day

Anti always bullies me now  :(. Sometimes I cry myself to sleep.

Maybe with these two new admins, I will not be bullied anymore!

Congratulations to @Grandpa and @Volti for their promotions!

Congratulations on your promotions, fellas. I know you'll do well. ;)