Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BraXi

Myths and anwsers and FAQ

32 posts in this topic

send da pics of your deathrun 2?  :)

Also if the plugins won't work as intended can't you thread the function and have all the required files included in the init,

even if braxi did somehow on this planet break the plugins function which i doubt very much you can easily put them back in within 5 seconds. and i'm not joking, it would probably take you longer to load up the files in a text editor than it would to re-add them back in

because plugins intended for deathrun can easily be used for other mods if you have the know how, same as other mods such as promod plugins could be used for deathrun,

same as above, you can add braxi plugin method into any mod within 5 seconds. also promod doesn't come with it's own plugin system IRC

however as far as i know your mod might be based on gsx or whatever it is for 1.7a and in that case plugins will be 1.7a plugins and not based on gsc.

wtf you mean based on gsx? gsx is the same as gsc, it just has more loading priority. I asked the developer that question because before i couldn't tell any difference.

1.7a plugins are based on C and it does not interfer with the mod so either way it doesn't matter.

But it could be simply be that gsc has to be re-written as plugin authors would of included functions that arn't or updated in the newer version.

this makes no sense

With the maps im sure if mappers update their code to relevant functions that are in the newer version it should work fine. You noted that "changes gameplay by a quite a lot" maps function mainly on this and maps would just through errors, otherwise.

when he says gameplay changes i think it's more than just changing some code. aka you might need to edit the map in radiant as well.

huh, please can you elaborate.

there you go

A long time ago I bought your deathrun 1.3 sources for $80.

CAN I GET A REFUND?

jk keep my money. i think you're pretty cool.

You bought a mod for twice what the game is worth. lol

don't think it was more than 30$ :dave:

Yt2jrm.png

i lied it was $74 not 80

but i donated some too :P

proof of braxi illegally selling of cod4 mod content which is prohibited by the mod tools EULA   :sponge: i shall proceed to contact activision regarding this matter  :sponge:  :sponge:  :sponge:  :sponge:

proof of braxi illegally selling of cod4 mod content which is prohibited by the mod tools EULA   :sponge: i shall proceed to contact activision regarding this matter  :sponge:  :sponge:  :sponge:  :sponge:

But it's donation :dumb: