Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jwofles

New Gamemode Ideas

11 posts in this topic

This topic is for suggesting ideas for new gamemodes for CoD4 or BO3.

My few ideas-

Race for nuke

If you ever seen race for the wool in minecraft, something similar to this would be awesome. You could have makes like the original race for wool and to get the wool (or keys in this case), you'd have to complete parkour courses or do target practice and you'd unlock a key. Meanwhile, players would be sniping each other across the map. Then, when a team has all the keys they unlock a nuke and win. You could even have different style maps like a vertical map where there are two towers.

LiveMod

A mod kinda like DarkRP but with more features and more realistic game style. Similar to the sims if you want. This mod would be best suited to be developed on BO3 because you'd need a big map and support for lots of players. ALSO you could have cars :3

CoDZ

Similar to the mod above ^^ but less roleplay and just survival against zombies. It would be set in a big map OR you could have a dense compact cities where players set up trading stores and shelter and stuff like that in abandoned buildings (if you ever watched walking dead season 1 you know what I'm on about). Would be easier to do in BO3.

KAbjlxT.png

Keep Running

A mod like the cod4/cod2 zombies from aL/Raid but mixed in with elements from zombie escape (a mod in csgo where you escape a map and then it has an end for example a helicopter takes you away). You'd need lots of mappers for this tho. Again, this'd probably have to be made in BO3.

Something Similar to Tower Unite/GMod Tower

Obviously you don't want to rip off a whole franchise (especially now that they're copyrighted) but a fun mod where it combines minigames, partying etc into one would great in BO3. On the other hand, you could have party games similar to Slaya's mod (but wayyyy more gamemodes) and have a central meet up place where you can buy attachments in shops and perks (like tower unite lobby).

Surf (real)

Make it in cod4 because slaya has made it possible + you can easily just make a modified version of the cod2 mod.

These are just some quick ideas I wanted to put into people's heads because if we get BO3 mod tools, we shouldn't just be focusing on Deathrun and Promod. 

p.s if you think this post is a joke or something I just wanted to share some ideas that I'd think would be genuinely fun to play with in the future.

pretty cool but i have cs go so ill surf on csgo

According to that logic CS surf shouldn't exist because TF2 is free and has surf. But hey, your choice. ;)

According to that logic CS surf shouldn't exist because TF2 is free and has surf. But hey, your choice. ;)

Clearly you've never played TF2 surf :dave:

you're gonna have to do better than that :P

He has c: 

He's made it possible to actually surf, not grind against a bar at high speeds and low gravity and then call it "surfing" when all you're really doing is sliding against a bar that ensures you can't fall off.

I'd love to see how surftown works out proper surf :P

Also I really need someone to show me how to get shiny textures like that.

I had an outing recently which sparked a new gamemode idea- lasertag!

Fast paced and dark action, you could have huge maps (cooler than the layout/maps in real life). With BO3s lighting system I think a lasertag kinda mod would work well on that.