Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MiKeY

Raid Arguments :)

199 posts in this topic

Nuby Americans think they are a other rase but while they are just Europeans :dave:

Real Americans are the ones who are orginaly from there without any family background from Europe :Dave:

Nuby Americans think they are a other rase but while they are just Europeans :dave:

Real Americans are the ones who are orginaly from there without any family background from Europe :Dave:

I can't even... :dumb:

-Jihad is not a violent concept.

-but there are strict rules of engagement. Innocents - such as women, children, or invalids - must never be harmed

Anyways, let's move on from the religion part and go to a other subject as I don't like to talk about religion as it will keep infinity with talking about it.

-Jihad is not a violent concept.

-but there are strict rules of engagement. Innocents - such as women, children, or invalids - must never be harmed

"In a religious sense, as described by the Quran and teachings of the Prophet Muhammad (s), "jihad" has many meanings. It can refer to internal as well as external efforts to be a good Muslims or believer, as well as working to inform people about the faith of Islam"

Well, people certainly certainly are being informed of it one way or another

Guess being a good Muslim also has many different meanings ^^

You should only know this.

Every human can be a cunt or straight-up evil. He/she can be a cunt for something but when it comes to be good he's/ she's good that you can trust without a problem.

Here and there on the world there are bad humans, even a "muslim" one can be evil if he doesn't follow it as he needs to but chooses his own actions and path.

goddamn pakistani people burning their children because they refuse a force marriage.

you guys bash islam more than the catholic preists bashed the children

Although this topic is not supposed to be used to take offense etc, can we calm it down with the posts about Bosnian and Islam pls? I feel like you're kind of referencing it a bit too often for it to be a joke against him.

Allahu akbar

Edit: Allahu akbar

Cod4 and Bo1 are two completely different game with different weapon, perks, movement etc. Thats a dumb comparison to make.

Basing a map around a theme and just ripping a straight copy of someone else's map is completely different. You dont play my map lovelyplanet and think your playing the game lovelyplanet.

All i'm saying is if this mod feels the same as csgo mod then there is no reason to play the same maps on cod4.

Also id consider porting other peoples maps without their permission stealing.

You were saying, hypocrite? 

You were saying, hypocrite?

How does your video invalidate his opinion?

How does your video invalidate his opinion?

he is the one performing the run and recording the video. 

The map is surf_utopia, ported from CS:GO, as you know. Also, it's cod4. But what happened to "if I wanna play surf I'll play cs:go for surf"? 

Ok, so basically allahu akbar