Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MiKeY

Raid Arguments :)

199 posts in this topic

THE FUCK MEANS SUH DUDE, I HEAR IT EVERYWHERE LIKE WHAT EVEN.

FUCKING BITCH ASS CUNTS

POOOOOOOOOP

FUCKING BITCH ASS CUNTS

POOOOOOOOOP

suh dude

FUCKING BITCH ASS CUNTS

POOOOOOOOOP

suh dude

suh dude

suh dude

Feel as if this thread has lacked actual arguments, so will start an actual one

It's not a secret that there has been tension between Triton and I

We've had more than our fair share of arguments in steam and some of them haven't yet been fully resolved

Why not have it be public and finish these loose ends since this thread is perfect for it?

https://gyazo.com/84a8aa3c9e5af1c29eb9df6b007bb9b2

Care to explain these horrid actions and complete lack of consideration when I'm just trying to have a civilized discussion?

Who was I kidding... of course it wasn't going to be a meaty paragraph full of hardcore insults :okay:

Who was I kidding... of course it wasn't going to be a meaty paragraph full of hardcore insults :okay:

You don't think either of us would be willing to make paragraphs full of hardcore insults you spineless amoeba with the mental capacity of excrement?

Well, you're right about me at least, but enjoy these two until Turdton decides to reply <3

Lastly, begone you repugnant excuse of a creature before I cause you chargin for even attempting to address me in such a doltish manner

BraXi, I think you're sometimes ignorant on the forums, even more so than I.

Well, you're right about me at least, but enjoy these two until Turdton decides to reply <3

You finally got a response, I hope you're happy with yourself xD, but in response to your first post, I haven't got a whole lot to say other than STOP CALLING ME A NUB :angryarnold: :angryarnold:

For someone who supposedly loves God, "I hate you" says else wise... 

SRIRACHA!!

god will protect you by giving you cancer

and fuck modern medicine right? god can cure you 

Don't start an argument about religion... sure this thread is about arguments but we don't want to have to build a wall  :lol:

Don't start an argument about religion... sure this thread is about arguments but we don't want to have to build a wall  :lol:

had to bring out the spice

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Caspa can you for a serious moment fuck off before I join into this? And that line doesn't mean that means that, as that line connects with other lines. Now all of you stop with this bullcrap racist comments.

Talking about religion should be FORBIDDEN as this leads to freaking cunts who will make fun of it or will write dumb things.

-Thanks for reading and stay on topic for fuck sakes man.

Caspa can you for a serious moment fuck off before I join into this? And that line doesn't mean that means that, as that line connects with other lines. Now all of you stop with this bullcrap racist comments.

Talking about religion should be FORBIDDEN as this leads to freaking cunts who will make fun of it or will write dumb things.

-Thanks for reading and stay on topic for fuck sakes man.

If they say or do dumb things, then you're welcomed to argue against their points such as you just did with Caspa

Also as I'd like to argue with your comment of racist posts, despite none of the comments thus far about religion have been in any way racist

This is an argument thread after all, so may as well use it for its intended purpose

Fair bit of warning though is that you should still try and remain civilized instead of resorting to random claims and unnecessary cussing/insults.

Otherwise when you're proven wrong as usual, it'll be much harder to come back from ;)