14 posts in this topic

Do you accept the requirements?: ye

What is your real name?:Richie Bryla

What is your in-game name?:iN nana

How old are you?:22

What is your primary server?:promod 1 & 2

What is your B3 CID?:@66601

What is your Steam?:richiebryla

What makes you a good admin?:I'm good looking, i'm handsome, and im prettier than all of ur girlfriends, YES i know sometimes i'm offensive but that wont affect my actions as and admin at all; i've got an eagle eye bruh, no hacker can escape from me, i NEVER bust innocent players, IM THE JUGDE AND THE EXCUTIONER.

What skills do you have?:burping on command, besides i'm sick playah and can determine a hacker presence easily, and i'm good at busting haxers, i was born with it tbh.

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?:Many polish ones, i've been pretty long on ''polish promod scene", 8 years to be specific; team i've been in: 31337, iTEAM, custom5, Cion, bla bla bla many mix-teams, most of 'em promod ones, u dont know any of these anywayssss

Why should we choose you?: Besides the amazing stuff that i wrote above? I work at home, so i've got a lot of free time to ''keep an eye on" servers hh, i've busted some chets through ur amazing ticket system, most of them've been banned, and last but not least, Caspa chose me as his successor, so i've got best rights for this position.

nope this isnt troll app, thats just me

Definitely deserves a shot at least <3

He's a great player, he has reported many hackers and he has a lot of promod experience.

It would be nice to have an admin that actually bans hackers, best of luck nana  ;)

I'm good looking, i'm handsome, and im prettier than all of ur girlfriends

Checks the boxes for mikey!

Good luck.

Your application is now available to be voted on.

Good luck! :)

GOOD LUCK ∆∆∆∆

What makes you a good admin?:I'm good looking, i'm handsome, and im prettier than all of ur girlfriends

Can I accept him now?

---

OT: good luck :)

Oh nana, You seem like a nice and helpfull guy. Reported some hackers to me aswell. 

Good luck man.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0