Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jwofles

misc suggestions

2 posts in this topic

I said this earlier on another post but I wanted to move it here so it's in the right area.

• add the mw2 suit/smart hands to viewmodel unlocks, I believe they're in stefan's mod so just ask him.
  • add on the menu fov changer and random dvars you can change (fullbright, film tweaks, hud off etc).
  • for vip, you could add a hat or sunglasses accessory, a chicken pet, scrolling camos, a dynamic light fx being emitted on the player so they glow, nicer trails, more XP gain (because it's slow as fuck so would be nice for VIPs), custom pistols i.e add whatever pistols that you can't unlock already, add a chicken pet like deathrun. ALSO, advertise VIP wayy more, through b3 and stuff. make people wanna donate.
  • can u add something where mappers can make a zone you can't bhop so if i wanted to make a map you can't prespeed or something. script_noteworthy nohop would be cool
  • add !top10 for the top ten records on a map
  • mouse1 knife plox
  • is the map vote staying the same? a vote with pictures would be cool but the current vote is fine, nonetheless, it would be cool if the maps had difficulty ratings like '(HARD)' before the name.
  • when someone rtvs, it says "this person rocks the vote", you should add a bit more text to say "type !rtv if you want to vote too!" because people were asking how to vote and shit.
  • i dunno how you'd do this but add a menu that has a brief tutorial on surfing for new players.
  • a little thing where it says people's names if they spectate you.

that's all i have for today.

strikethroughs are things added/dealt with

@atrX, you should make it so the server warns people before changing the map after 45 minutes, and maybe, if players are online, they could vote to add more time or go to map vote?

p.s can you make it so you can bhop w/ S or W? Or is that impossible. And are you gonna fix the thing where you can press A or D regardless of which side of the surf you're on?