Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nana

forum suggestion.

6 posts in this topic

Would be nice if we had a possibility to #EDIT tickets we've made, instead of making a reply to the ticket.

In the newer version of the IPS Forum system, there is inbuild ticket system which is very handy.

In the newer version of the IPS Forum system, there is inbuild ticket system which is very handy.

Yeah sure if I pay another $30 upon what I already pay.

Would be nice if we had a possibility to #EDIT tickets we've made, instead of making a reply to the ticket.

Going to be replaced with a custom on very soon. Its in the beta stages at the moment :) 

Yeah sure if I pay another $30 upon what I already pay.

He wouldn't know, he has only ever used nulls. :dave:

He wouldn't know, he has only ever used nulls. :dave:

I am a victim of going with nulled solutions but hey it's quite an investment for most, tbh it's worth the price tag in the end, the cons of using nulled software are far greater than the pros, for example legal issues you have to keep in-mind invisionpower are an for profit company they have money and if your community grows it is more than likely you will be noticed by IPS or reported by someone, they are more than obligated to take you to court, some bigger communities running a nulled version of IPB have to keep in-mind various measures from getting caught which makes it in-practical for IPS to take action against you, an example of this is that most of these communities will be hosted in Russia and the owners take extensive measures like hiding under VPS/Proxies whilst visiting their own site.

Not just that but essentially the company has money as noted before but the vast swing to nulled copies might effect employers pay (yes, most of the developers do this as a full time job) how would you feel if you had many mouths to feed like your kids and wife essentially to extend your negatively effecting others life-styles without knowing so, it would be realistic for these individuals to quit and find another job which will effect the softwares development in the future.