Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xoxor4d0xzz

mp_surf_mesa

9 posts in this topic

well, that´s getting repetitive  :D
Turned out quite nice for a fast port, except for a few texture leaks.
Couldn't fix them as my compile tools crashed every time I tried.

aa84c426fd.jpg

aa84cb0902.jpg

aa84d41733.jpg

Ayyyyy, you went from not even knowing the map to porting it and getting everything looking smooth in under a week! Nice job ;) 

You're doing amazing so far, even with your non-ported side of mapping. Thanks for supporting us with the surf mod so consistently, you're actually brilliant :wub: <3

Thank you for your kind words Troll  :wub: 

I´m glad to be part of this community and it feels really good to actively play and map again  :P

Won´t be my last map, for sure  ^_^

Thank you for your kind words Troll  :wub:

I´m glad to be part of this community and it feels really good to actively play and map again  :P

Won´t be my last map, for sure  ^_^

Want to remake surf beginner. Slaya has stopped for a while and that map hasn't been ported correctly and some parts are almost impossible for people when its meant to be an easy map.

Want to remake surf beginner. Slaya has stopped for a while and that map hasn't been ported correctly and some parts are almost impossible for people when its meant to be an easy map.

What parts of the map do you mean?

I know that the last ramp, where it boosts you, can be a pain in the ass :D

What parts of the map do you mean?

I know that the last ramp, where it boosts you, can be a pain in the ass :D

Things like stage 2, it's VERY hard to complete without bhopping

@xoxor4d0xzz, here's the beginner source https://www.sendspace.com/file/71yt3c

I'd fix but I'm busy and not as good as you. If you do fix it, you'll need to make the teleport triggers thicker and add speed boosts on some of the surfs (so they're possible without bhop).

on topic- nice work with this, I was going to attempt this but I gave up because I'm not good with terrain/rocks etc.

@xoxor4d0xzz, here's the beginner source https://www.sendspace.com/file/71yt3c

I'd fix but I'm busy and not as good as you. If you do fix it, you'll need to make the teleport triggers thicker and add speed boosts on some of the surfs (so they're possible without bhop).

on topic- nice work with this, I was going to attempt this but I gave up because I'm not good with terrain/rocks etc.

Thanks will look into it. Mesa isnt as detailed as the original one .... would had taken ages to remake the terrain:D