jwofles

homepage suggestions

20 posts in this topic

Pictures at the top are cool but the logos look kinda mismatch/messy, maybe just type in a cool font 'GMOD', 'SOURCE', 'COD'- I dunno if it'd look good but it's worth a shot. And, the pictures, idk if they're copyrighted but maybe you could have a contest (raid event hmm) to take screenshots to be featured on the front page and they you could have like 10 different images for each game and every time you refresh you get a different one and they're all by members of the community?

I love where you can see donations but can you add the top donators? Like since this is pretty much a replacement for the portal, it'd be cool to have the top donors again.

http://raid-gaming.net/policy - text is the wrong colour (grey)

I don't get the point of this login button

a35292adeb114437b45f0a25ea63ee75.png

You should add an icon since there's one for donations

1b2fbea6cb9a41b3b7f200c80e7a2193.png

Other than that, it looks spectacular! I love the colour choices and the server page :3

because no one actually gives a shit about it

13 hours ago, jwofles said:

1. Pictures at the top are cool but the logos look kinda mismatch/messy, maybe just type in a cool font 'GMOD', 'SOURCE', 'COD'- I dunno if it'd look good but it's worth a shot. And, the pictures, idk if they're copyrighted but maybe you could have a contest (raid event hmm) to take screenshots to be featured on the front page and they you could have like 10 different images for each game and every time you refresh you get a different one and they're all by members of the community? Also btw, gmod is source.

1.2 I love where you can see donations but can you add the top donators? Like since this is pretty much a replacement for the portal, it'd be cool to have the top donors again. 

2. http://raid-gaming.net/policy - text is the wrong colour (grey)

3. I don't get the point of this login button

4. You should add an icon since there's one for donations

Other than that, it looks spectacular! I love the colour choices and the server page :3

1. Looking into a better look for those images at the top.
1.2. Maybe :)
2. Boring text is gray! fuck that text.
3. Future prep but for now just a login button
4. Na. Fuck the rules! ( might look into making a hammer. Would be bad to use other peoples when I made the rest of the icons )

2 minutes ago, MiKeY said:

2. Boring text is gray! fuck that text.

Also as caspa said, it ends mid sentence ;P

3 minutes ago, jwofles said:

Also as caspa said, it ends mid sentence ;P

Think thats fixed?

Another thing, is it possible to show the players on the CoD4 servers or at least embed a gametracker link since I (and many other players) like to see who is on a server before joining.

9 hours ago, jwofles said:

Another thing, is it possible to show the players on the CoD4 servers or at least embed a gametracker link since I (and many other players) like to see who is on a server before joining.

That is possible

4 hours ago, BosnianArmy said:

That is possible

Well done genius. Seeing as you seem to know how my codes backend if running and whats it's capable of; maybe you should go and write it and design it to support what is being asked for. 

14 hours ago, jwofles said:

That will be added along with the new theme. 

28 minutes ago, BosnianArmy said:

He asked if it's possible, and I said it is possible :P

How would you even know? Sure I guess the link would be possible but you don't even know how I am getting the data for the servers. So how in the hell would you know if I am able to get the players or not?

Why doing diffecult things when you have the easy things, just use this?

<iframe src="http://cache.www.gametracker.com/components/html0/?host=94.23.206.222:28935&bgColor=1F2642&fontColor=8790AE&titleBgColor=11172D&titleColor=FFFFFF&borderColor=333333&linkColor=FF9900&borderLinkColor=999999&showMap=1&currentPlayersHeight=100&showCurrPlayers=1&topPlayersHeight=100&showTopPlayers=1&showBlogs=0&width=240" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="240" height="536"></iframe>

5 minutes ago, BosnianArmy said:

<iframe src="http://cache.www.gametracker.com/components/html0/?host=94.23.206.222:28935&bgColor=1F2642&fontColor=8790AE&titleBgColor=11172D&titleColor=FFFFFF&borderColor=333333&linkColor=FF9900&borderLinkColor=999999&showMap=1&currentPlayersHeight=100&showCurrPlayers=1&topPlayersHeight=100&showTopPlayers=1&showBlogs=0&width=240" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="240" height="536"></iframe>

It's ugly :(

6 minutes ago, BosnianArmy said:

Because that doesnt look nice..

Just now, jwofles said:

It's ugly :(

Like someone cares if it's ugly or not, this is only being used for information, nothing else.

6 minutes ago, BosnianArmy said:

Like someone cares if it's ugly or not, this is only being used for information, nothing else.

13 minutes ago, BosnianArmy said:

Because putting effort into things is what I do. I make everything as best as I possibly can because I care about my work. Unlike some people like yourself of whom love to throw shit at a wall and hope it sticks.

You where trying to be smart but you failed.

On 8/1/2016 at 1:50 AM, jwofles said:

Pictures at the top are cool but the logos look kinda mismatch/messy, maybe just type in a cool font 'GMOD', 'SOURCE', 'COD'- I dunno if it'd look good but it's worth a shot.

22 hours ago, jwofles said:

I think you will like the update. I've pushed it now. The servers page is cool.

39 minutes ago, MiKeY said:

I think you will like the update. I've pushed it now. The servers page is cool.

OMG that is so awesome being able to see joins and B3 ID, thank you so much!

1 minute ago, jwofles said:

OMG that is so awesome being able to see joins and B3 ID, thank you so much!

I thought you might also like the location but yeah. Thats all cool too :). I had to add a GeoIP thing to Python so it would add it to my system. Made the whole thing simpler.