Darmuh

Donating to Raid & What It Means

49 posts in this topic

Over the last few months our VIP has become an amazing part of the deathrun mod and we have seen a large increase in donations since implementing it. Still, many are convinced that this VIP is a product you can pay for when in actuality VIP is a perk for helping keep our servers up. Other than these donations the only other way we keep these servers up is out of our own pockets.

If you donate, it is your responsibility to contact a Community Manager about receiving VIP. You can do this by doing one of the following:

• Private Messaging a Community Manager here on the forums with your b3 id or GUID ( type !regtest in server chat to get b3 id, it's the numbers after "@" )
  • Contacting a Community Manager on steam via the Staff page with the following details
  • Contacting a Community Manager on ts3server://raid-gaming.net

Community Managers: @MiKeY

Unfortunately we do not yet have a system to automate the adding of you to our VIP system. So for now please be patient and make sure you message us after you have donated. If you do not donate through the forums and leave no note in your donation you will need to prove to us that you have actually donated. You can do this by doing one of the follow:

• Telling us the email you used to donate.
  • Sending us a screenshot of the transaction.
  • Telling us the Unique Transaction ID.

If you do not contact us, we do not know who you are or why you donated. We assume you donated to support us and do not care for vip so we move on.

Features

Website

• Donator rank
  • Orange name
  • Edit own posts in shoutbox
  • Banner on your profile
  • Some other stuff I forgot
  • Lasts forever on website (may change at any time!)

CoD4 Death Run

• Own menu
  • Trail
  • Zombies Dog
  • Special deagle
  • Headicon
  • Badge
  • Trail
  • Melon bullets
  • Teddy bullets
  • Map addons(Addons will contain characters, new pistols/snipers(if not OP), trails etc...)
  • Chicken that follows you!

CoD4 CODJumper

• Own rank
  • Special deagle
  • Gravity Gun - Unlimited usage
  • Noclip 

CoD4 Party Games

• ViP Deagle
  • Fedora Hat attached to your model
  • Deadpool Model

CoD4 Promod Sniper Only

• Headicon
  • Badge
  • Melon bullets
  • Teddy bullets
  • Pet chicken that follows you

CoD4 Surf

• Badge
  • Custom trials
  • Double XP

GMOD TTT

• Access to donator only models
  • VIP Rank on all GMOD servers
  • Ability to votekick / votegag / votemute players (will be removed if you abuse it)
  • Double points earned for pointshop
  • Donator points

Please note that we do not refund donations as they go straight to the server cost. We're also allowed to remove your vip powers when ever we like nor do we have to give you vip if you donate

Double spacing...

So pretty...

10/10

Anyways, straightforward and explains what the donator must do

Hopefully those who have/planning to donate will see this

When people donating via this site, this text should be there at 2nd step, the payment shoud be 3rd and people shoud accept it before going to payment.

Or if you donate through the forums your name will appear on the side so just message the community managers your b3 id and GUID. As they already know that you donated.

Or you could just do what Darmuh's post said... Not why he made the topic or anything...

To Be TruthFull i never really donate to any server but raid

Cool.

Is it possible to donate with iDeal ?

No, afaik only paypal. You could connect your credit card or bank account to paypal.

bump:

should be able to donate very soon, money coming in, in about 2 weeks ill have £100+ so ill be giving some to Raid to help out!

also for my trusty VIP :dave:

-Purity

bump:

should be able to donate very soon, money coming in, in about 2 weeks ill have £100+ so ill be giving some to Raid to help out!

also for my trusty VIP :dave:

-Purity

Same :) and also we should be able to pay with Visa as well.

I would recommend donating to raid because getting VIP is really Fun

You get a nice red deagle that shoots Lasers! Pew Pew ^^

You also get a Scary zombie dog, go ahead scare your friends!

And Much More!..

I would recommend donating to raid because getting VIP is really Fun

You get a nice red deagle that shoots Lasers! Pew Pew ^^

You also get a Scary zombie dog, go ahead scare your friends!

And Much More!..

There's a screenshot in my signature to show all of the VIP options :) Just click the spoiler button.

hey darmuh i just donated 5$ and i was hoping i could get vip, my name is vapor on raid deathrun, i can pm you the donation id. thanks

hey darmuh i just donated 5$ and i was hoping i could get vip, my name is vapor on raid deathrun, i can pm you the donation id. thanks

Read:

If you donate, it is your responsibility to contact a Community Manager about receiving VIP. You can do this by:

I don't need any special accolades. I just donated a few dollars. Thanks for making a great community.

I don't need any special accolades. I just donated a few dollars. Thanks for making a great community.

That's a huge donation, thank you! :)

In my parents PayPal account (to young to carry one in myself) the money is in shekels (israeli money), Is that possible in paypal to donate switching it to dollars?

yes you can change it to whatever currency you want. I'm canadian and donate in US dollars :)

I believe you can also donate in whatever currency you want. The recipient will receive whatever money you donate in his or her currency