30 posts in this topic

EIRJdbF.png

After 2 years in the making, I'm finally releasing my first fully finished map. What started as a concept between Headdy and I is now a thing, and it's now on the server for everybody to play.

The original map is here if you want to compare it. I've changed a couple things and changed a trap or two, if you want to see what's new, jump into the game and play it! The map has around 18 traps, 4 different endrooms, 3 different 1v1 rooms (from the original map) and a couple of secrets. Hey, maybe the steps from css map are the same on this map.. who knows? I know I already went through the credits but one last big thanks to @MiKeY for helping me so incredibly much, you're amazing :3

Extra Credits- Thanks to @Sheep_Wizard for the idea of having the timemachine as the endroom picker, and to @Anti too for suggesting the brain bounce room.

The original WIP thread is here if you're interested, now go play my map god dammit! :P

P.S if you want more of me (yuck..), go to https://jwofl.es/

DOWNLOAD

iIMeI3p.png

fh3gomN.png

Screenshots:

BxhflxU.png

QPnuZdx.png

PULjKFv.jpg

SfOPgRD.png

1aWuQ6r.png

zjnUjHI.png

XGSIHOX.png

r00hBDf.jpg

7V70rQ5.jpg

gCLQZCN.jpg

6eER008.png

ZfGBB9n.jpg

XhgIZwB.png

wnWcOaj.jpg

FlUtrFx.png

svFr1Jn.png

CznRlxu.png

gjsi9Gc.png

S9ANkgI.png

Ir1j6Us.png

Vjx20iI.png

1RZ4RDb.jpg

Baxo5F2.png

sNFFoJ1.png

b85TPwZ.png

18 minutes ago, Jamayka said:

Looks amazing finally its out but why there no public download

For now I wanted to keep it exclusive to the communities that have supported me and meant the most to me during my time with CoD4. No doubt I'll probably release it publicly but I don't plan on announcing it. It'll just be on moddb one day, along with everything else.

So glad this is finally out! :) Lots and lots of code and final touches just in the last stages. 

@jwofles <3 

1 hour ago, BosnianArmy said:

Maybe the map for my community as well? :c

17 hours ago, jwofles said:

For now I wanted to keep it exclusive to the communities that have supported me and meant the most to me during my time with COD4.

Did you support him?

You have a community ? :P

Speed is too high on xenia :dumb:

Anyway, I've been temp banned on there twice so it's not up there as one of my favourite servers. Just wait a few weeks.

Well I'm wondering why you've been banned :dave: if you tell me what happend. Also speed is 190? :> and oki

where the fuck am i in the credits. just by being on the forums i give inspiration to all

2 hours ago, ~Budzy~ said:

Good to see you finished it, shame I'll probably never get to play it though. 

6 hours ago, ~Budzy~ said:

Good to see you finished it, shame I'll probably never get to play it though. 

Yeah, releasing this has showed me exclusive maps isn't really a thing people do anymore. I'll keep it exclusive for a couple more weeks and then I'll release it with some fixes probably.

You made those credits a while ago didn't you? Anyway, I look forward to playing it on the server. As long as I can still "surf" on the water trap :ph34r:

Glad you've managed to finish it, looks very nice. If anyone records a video of this map post it here please, would like to see how it plays!

2 hours ago, Sentrex said:

Glad you've managed to finish it, looks very nice. If anyone records a video of this map post it here please, would like to see how it plays!

Argh Sentrex<333 thank you, I'll try an record something the next time it's on.

6 hours ago, iMtroll said:

You made those credits a while ago didn't you? Anyway, I look forward to playing it on the server. As long as I can still "surf" on the water trap :ph34r:

nah I made them on the day I made the thread ;)

Never knew you had been making a map although I'm not surprised considering my activity. Looks insane nevertheless! I'll play it as soon as my internet decides I'm worthy of downloading it :D:(

On 11.9.2016 at 1:55 PM, jwofles said:

Yeah, releasing this has showed me exclusive maps isn't really a thing people do anymore. I'll keep it exclusive for a couple more weeks and then I'll release it with some fixes probably.

I always make my maps exclusive for first couple of months:dave: